Grim Misadventure #157: Join the Sentinels

Grim Misadventure time!

Last time, we took our first look at the world map for the Korvan Basin, the lands you will be exploring in the upcoming Forgotten Gods expansion.

With the expansion’s release fast approaching, we have many artistic treats in store for you. As you well know, the expansion is actively in playtesting. Last week, all of the expansion’s content was put to the test as the playtesters threw themselves at the final dungeon and its boss. Initial impressions are very positive! We can’t wait to get it into your hands soon, still on track for Q1 2019. :slight_smile:

But before we can do that, there is still some polish to do, Shattered Realm levels to add and of course new items that need their final art. Today, we’ll be taking a detailed look into a Legendary armor set, inspired by one of our favorite boss encounters, the Witch God Sentinel.

Worn by the sworn protectors of the Witch God cults, the Sentinels are the embodiments of Eldritch powers, oathbound to serve the Three in all capacities.

You too can join their ranks and don their eldritch armaments.

With 13 Legendary armor sets, you can look forward to many new Fashion Dawn opportunities. One of the recent additions could not simply be shown in a screenshot, however. Take a look below!

The Cyclone Set

As with Ashes of Malmouth, we are reaching the point where we are ready to share the Forgotten Gods game data with you. Dammitt, the creator of GrimTools, has now been given permission to share with you the Oathkeeper mastery, so you can begin pondering your dual mastery builds very soon! Closer to the full release, we will allow GrimTools to list all of the new Gear and Constellations, so stay tuned! You can also keep an eye out for our upcoming Gameplay Trailer!

Like knowing what is coming up next for Grim Dawn? Check back on 03/04/2019 for the next Grim Misadventure.

Oh well C’est la vie <3 ;p

nice =) nice nice. gimme the xpac

Nice :slight_smile:
Cant wait to play the new expansion. :smiley:

Update for GrimTools… SWEET

keep up the great work!

i really love the fact that the Sentinel set gives you access to the boss’ iconic skill (maybe not the exact same by the way but it just have to look like it). the cyclone set design is awesome too, i guess it’s designed to… whirlwind a lot ? :smiley:

Yey All aboard the Hype train.

where are the resists?

That shield not only looks poor, but also way too much damage focused. Why not just make a sword/club/axe out of it? Literally no reason for it to be a shield, same for most of existing shields.

I guess this means no release this month. :cry:

and the remaining resists than to get? they are not enough on the set

Devil cage hauberk, Deathmarked shoulders, Mythical Rune of Elgoloth and Will of the living/dawnbreaker’s duty

Nice. I’m in the hype train for so long.

+15% attack speed to bloody pox? I assume that’s for the enemies so they hit you faster to take retaliation damage quicker? But then why the - offensive ability? Seems to have the opposite effect. Am I missing something?

Also, MI’s need more misadventure love.

Set without a helmet is dope though!

Yay, Grimtools update soon!

My debit card is ready :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Like the looks of the set and good to hear that everything is on track. :smiley:

yeah i noticed that too. i don’t have enough knowledge in reta mechanisms, but that just can be that you are crit less often.

i just want u know,i can’t wait

Purely based on looks and not nitpicking on stats…Damn that’s one amazing looking set, love to see The Three and how animated the mottled green colours are in-game, one of the first Sets I really fancy trying to collect just from looks.

I know it’s not going to be possible, but it would be the “icing on the cake” if the mottled green inlays could change colour to match your primary damage type :smiley:

11/10 for the art crew on this. :cool: