Grim Misadventure #160: All Set Here

We hope you are thoroughly enjoying the visual updates of v1.1.2.0. We may actually sneak a few more in next patch.

Looking forward for that 2nd Loyalist pack!

Also Vitality Primal Strikes looks interesting…

Corrupt Stonefather is looking good. :cool:

Oh, thank Korvaak. I CALL DIBS ON VITALITY PRIMAL STRIKE ARCHON!!!1

Excellent. Devastation + Mortar Trap seems like interesting concept(fire from the heavens) and sorcerers can use the extra support.

The Korvan Dunefiend

With blades that carry an acidic bite, you will spin to win and Shadow Strike your way into the fray in style! Empower your attacks with the Blood of Dreeg, should you choose.

Good, I was hoping for this.

All in all the new sets look great(both in concept and visually).

They did look familiar to me, guess I was just confused by the Primal Strike announcement, with the 1h/focus in the picture since most of the time it seems like the sets are shown with other complimentary items. Thought it was some type of big announcement, especially since I always wanted to use PS with 1 handers.

Thanks for the clarification.

Will this pack include the Forgotten Gods expac? I already own it, so it would be nice to buy the cosmetics separately.

I’m actually toying with ideas for a lightning 1h-er that enables 1h/dual wield Primal Strike. But that wouldn’t be 'til the Riggs update.

As with the first Loyalist pack, it will be a separate purchase. :slight_smile:

the loyalist pack 2 will be quite expensive since it will include the next expansion! :rolleyes:

also since Crate is doing another loyal pack it only means that they are starting to collect a huge funding for the next “big” thing!

That would kinda kill cdr Primal Strike completely. But since it’s already semi-dead compared to Thunderous Strike, why not. Maybe dual guns for piercing Primal Strike madness?

F*ing hell, I’m blind.

That’s why Z. made you a Praetorian

I would definitely enjoy toying with that. For whatever reason, I’ve never been able to get into 2h PS, but I’ve long wanted to use it with dual wield. Some kind of awesome melee DW build with PS sounds so fun to me.

devastation set? with mortars? and explosions?

i’m in.:cool:

That happened way back in alpha. Maybe even single digit build numbers. I was much less blind back then. I blame smartphones.

I am getting blind as well, because I read “amphetamines” instead of “smartphones”.

I blame smartphones too.

(glad you are able to take a joke, was expecting some usual praetorian backlash, lol)

Dedicated set for Mortar Trap? Looks promising.

Damn there’s some nice artwork there :smiley:

A set for physical judgement? I was about to make a suggestion like that, nice. It will help a build I’ve been polishing a lot.

Thank you crate for your hard work and I will also be proud to buy 2nd loyalist pack!