Grim Misadventure #160: All Set Here

Korvan Dunefiend set looks amazing!

Something about that Pyran set reminds me of the Wicker Man. I half expect the set to come with a sound effect that triggers on hit and goes “No, not the bees, not the beeeees!” :smiley:

A shadow strike set, finally!!!
Will build it as soon as I get it!

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

I appreciate your continuous good work.:smiley:
and Loyalist Item Pack #2! I’m ready to throw coins!

Depends on what slots the set replaces and what bonuses it gives. With current gear my Mortar Trap Purifier is able to put down 7 Mortar Traps on a 0.6 second cooldown.

i wanted to buy the first loyalist pack but the samurai mtx had only the helmet and not the full set

ooh im giddy all over!

Yeah I would love to be able to dual wield guns using PS. It’s visual effect beats using Savagery every time for me. :smiley:

but first they need to get rid of the current ps art. Allminoxy please update it to reflect modern standards :wink:

Hey Zantai!

Love the sets and the fact that you think about the players when it comes to illusions. I was just wondering, would it be possible to add the option for illusions to hide looks? For example hide chest/shoulders/hands etc?

New level in Shattered Realm: Temple of Nullification. Features traps that fire nullification projectiles nonstop and a lever that spawns 3x Grava’Thul.

Looks promising. Always nice to have more options.

There are always half truths in intent behind such jokes but no worries:)

Personally i can’t wait to see the first set, Acid set, and what manner of DB the corrupted stonefather has that hits so hard since Harbinger and tenebris hit hardest with little CDR

but first they need to get rid of the current ps art. Allminoxy please update it to reflect modern standards

Primal Strike is just fine as it is now, visually.

No i want a new art for primal strike/wind devil lightning/and reckless tempest

AND GOD DAMN the sets look amazing

These sets look fabulous, especially Rotgheist imo!

Imo primal strike lightnings and similar ones are so outdated and if u play titan quest you will see it looks the same. We dont want to live by old tq standards. We need to level up:cool:

Did you just insult TQ? Want to be my enemy?

Dont get me wrong titan! I love TQ but lets admit visually it is kinda outdated. :stuck_out_tongue:

I am playing TQ right now and its stilll fun, currently in act 3 and cant wait to destroy you! :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, you’re the one who’s outdated! :stuck_out_tongue:

Old games are the best, shit graphics > good graphics, imo. I was raised on shitty graphics and I love them more than realistic-looking games. :slight_smile: