Grim Misadventure #160: All Set Here

ABB itemization? I smell something fancy for my Soulrend build :slight_smile:

Thank YOU!

Will it include invisible items and more hairstyles, or even face illusions? That’d be awesome. Some of the NPC heads look really cool.

I know, not only will we have the Crate headgear, but all the other items will be crates too. We’ll look Crate. :smiley:

Actually, a crate-looking set would be kinda cool. A crate for hat - that we already have, now hand-crates, chest-crates, leg-crates, shoulder-crates… WEAPONS TOO!

I’d probably equip such set on every character (illusion) because I never can decide how my character should look.

Super hyped up about the new sets, especially acid EoR/SS and Targo’s set! Hoping the Targo’s set will support pierce too.

Additional Items via Loyalist Pack is insta buy… Thanks a lot !

Yes, this looks awesome.

I was a little grumpy (and short–sighted) in an earlier post about the nerfs and changes in the latest update (the 1.1.2.3 update). I had to make a lot of changes to my mains. I understand, these changes were needed and I actually now feel, they better the game. I get passionate (though hopefully not toxic), because I like the game, made by you guys.

Cheers and kind regards from Zoppy.

Man, Sentinels are getting a lot of love this patch. Also nice to see support for poor, underappreciated Witch Hunters, Deceivers, and Templars.

Now we just need another set each for Witchblades, Pyromancers, Warlocks, and Spellbreakers and every pairing will have two sets supporting them.

New Acid Witch Hunter/Acid Dervish Set? Sign me up!

Would be great if there is a new set for gunners!

Some gear can bypass these requisits, like Spellscourge which has a shield instead of a caster off hand but still enables Devastation (tho it doesn’t enable other caster off hand skills iirc). If the weapon or the caster off hand are part of the set it will enable primal strike with it, tho it might not enable brute force, feral hunger and upheaval if you were to use some WPS to trigger those

That set has no weapons. Plus that offhand is Padalla’s Will.

Always. {{{}}}

oh look, more gifts to the (gdstashers|4% of the playerbase) that doesn’t do anything for the rest of us and won’t improve anything below level 94. :rolleyes: /s

Loyalist packs aren’t meant to improve the gameplay, but the looks of our characters. Loyalist packs are for people who play the game all the time and they are not items, but skins only.

Other than that, people won’t even get the items anyway, when they only rush through normal and quit.

Alminoxy should go all out and include the following in the pack:

1. bikini and hairy chest set pack
  2. homeless hobo set
  3. VIP celebrity set:cool:
  4. a new pet maybe like a one eyed gazer fly that loots iron and components:p
  5. digital ringtones " like aetherial’s " Death is only the beginning" or " Krieg’s “Stand still so I can—Feel my wrath!”

and hopefully another loyalist pack will be released and should be called " Lucky Crate Pack"… This pack when opened has a chance to hand out free tickets to visit and tour Crate’s office!:wink: There is nothing more rewarding for us loyal fans than to see how the game is being made with our very own eyes

Don’t have an office so good luck with the last one. :smiley:

why would I call a DLC meant to let the players support the devs a gift to the GDstashers? I was talking about the four endgame sets which I doubt they’ll make target farmable like Krieg’s.

well thats a shame. Then a tour inside Zantai or Grava’s house should suffice :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, that’ll go down like a lead brick. :smiley: