Grim Misadventure #163 - A Rare Proposal

Some time in the autumn is all we know so far.

What about old faction items’ overhaul? Some of Devils Crossing stuff sure needs a buff of any kind, 'cause nearly any mediocre green would outmatch, say, this one https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/542 or even their blues. Rovers need that buff too btw, at least a part of their stock.

1 Like

Really hoping that all epic’s end up having three quality tiers (Regular, Empowered, Mythical) as there are a couple of bits of gear that work well with my commando build but peak by item level 60 that they leave me vulnerable when compared to the quality of the rest of my gear, now the character’s level 90. In my case it’s the Empowered Enchanter’s Insignia and Obsidian Grasp, but no doubt there are other epics out there that stop feeling ‘epic’ by the time you reach level 70+.

Can’t see that happening myself since Empowered is the Epic equivalent of Mythical for Legendaries.

Why not. A slight shift in names and voila - legendary and m.legendary. Like Fleecestealer -> Emp.Fleecestealer -> Fleecefetcher -> Myst.Fleecefetcher :wink:

A post was split to a new topic: Which epic items could use a mythical version

Just reading this now (I really should come to the forums more often).

Super pumped about everything except where Zantai starts talking about the end of the road for GD.

If/when GD reaches the end of the road for new content I hope Crate can announce firm plans to make a sequel. Even if it’s 5 years out.

Just a thing I thought about buffing greens and blues: be cautious with annoying humanoid heroes.

I already just run past some packs of malmouth caster and kymon healer heroes when playing elemental arcanists if they don’t vaporize instantly like the rest. No need to make it potentially worse :faction_vanguard:

what do you mean "potentially"? It's guaranteed.

Unless they drop the base resist and base resist scalars to near-0.

I’d completely forgotten about grim misadventures (last one I read was maybe #95 or so). These are great. Looking forward to the update.

Then you’ve missed a lot. The next GM will be on Monday next, 30th September.

And here we are :heart_eyes:
Really looking for that one :blush:

Forum is kinda dead, game popularity is slowly fading away so as players. We badly need a powerful misadventure to turn things around.

:rofl:

Love your jokes el critico.

Clearly misadventures generate too much hype too quickly. We need to nerf them if anything.

Careful now. We might just get pictures of Zantai’s and Grava’s cats.

Cant wait to see if our character accepts Rig’s proposal and thus, the wedding/ceremony!!

spams F5 furiously

You can stop spamming F5. :rofl:

That feel when you finally check in thousands of database entries.

3 Likes