Grim Misadventure #163 - A Rare Proposal

you guys ever thought of increasing devotion point to 60 or 65 and level to 120

yes, and we found it to be a bad idea.

3 Likes

Being able to craft/change/exchange affixes waiting room. :sleeping:

Write a plugin, have it get super popular and break every time GD gets updated. Worked for Grim Internals

Bonus points make it chain through grim Internals so it’s an even longer delay after the patch

1 Like

sexy and i cant wait for it!

Crate plz let me throw money at u with supporter pack 3! Outstanding work as usual.

1 Like

And this at some point plz…

Lets make double rare builds not a meme.

This looks awesome! Are increased drop rates for double rares being considered? Or even alternative ways to obtain them, such as transmuting affixes through the inventor or even being able to craft random ones at the legendary blacksmith?

I feel Zantai will need to increase the character limit again for the 1.1.5.0 patchnotes :smiley: Love the changes

Anything that makes it more probable to get endgame-level greens legitly is a good thing in my book. :+1:

Not sure if the 66% stun res on that MI is from one or two affixes, but being able to cover that resist with one or two filler slots opens up possibilities in the rest of your build that weren’t possible before.
This is a trend that has been going in the last few big patches and I’m glad to see it continue.

1 Like

That’s so fantastic Zantai. I absolutely fucking love this and have wanted this pass over both affixes and epics for a long time now despite being too lazy to get into it for you lol.

A decent amount of lower level epics, especially jewelry, I find hard to wear because I really rather have a vendor item with JUST OA, or energy regen, or speed relevant to my build. There are a lot of cases where even if a low level epic fit my damage type (though not my skills) I’d still keep what I was already wearing because it was way better despite being vendor gear.

A lot of the epic weapons are solid though because the vendor gear can’t compete with their damage.

2 Likes

Looks good !!

So would these changes apply to gear we’ve already picked up? Or would they only apply to items dropped after the patch?

I’m guessing, for example, the old equipment I’ve got in my stash is going to be exactly the same as I left it?

Your old items will be updated as well.

Give us Mythical Vanguard of the Legion

4 Likes

That’s really epic “misadventure”. So we’ll have some good leveling blues to help us even early levels. Also more green love :green_heart: .

And we will have another dungeon as option. So that mean another outstanding extra content! Looking forward to it!

More like it’s a really “epic” misadventure :wink:

This game just keeps getting better and better. :heart::crate:

3 Likes

Oh, so wonderful. The best ARPG.

1 Like

With this spirit, I am pretty confident to say there would be a thrid content expansion in the way next year not matter how hard you deny. You could’t leave it alone, no way!

2 Likes