Grim Misadventure #163 - A Rare Proposal

This week? awesome

You guys rock!

This is really great news!! I’m super excited for the new patch and to be taking a look at all the rare loot again instead of auto-vendoring 99.9% of things that don’t have 1-2 affix/prefix.

@UltraViolence74 welcome to the forum!

@rakadewa a hotfix should be coming this week with some tweaks. The stuff described in this thread will take longer.

2 Likes

@adoomgod Thanks a lot!

THE CULT OF THE STASH GROWS STRONGER!

Our cult leader gave us the ability to create life, I mean any green affixes. So our cult will benefit greatly from buff to these affixes :stuck_out_tongue:

That last sentence… :frowning_face:
please dont stop the content update for Grim Dawn, I have only been able to enjoy it for 90 hours :(((((((

I am very grateful and respectful that the development team has continued to update not only the extended DLC part but also the base game over a long period of time. :innocent:

2 Likes

Now, it’s getting real gooooood,
I can’t wait for the patch to drop :exploding_head:

I picked an awesome time to return to Grim Dawn. :smiley:

Looking forward to this update. :slight_smile:

A rather quiet but solid misadventure. I hope the few updates that’s left are:

1. more constellations at least 10 more spreading evenly across every tier ( not devotion points)
  2. one more loyalty pack featuring provocative clothings
  3. one more quest content update like Forgotten Path line or another secret quest akin to Dahlia quest line
  4. showcasing of developer documentaries like- “The Lost Secrets of Zantai” or " Grava’s Bridge Diaries"
  5. a final misadventure about the future of Crate Entertainment and the reveal of Grim Dawn 2 :rofl:

Damn man…you know when to throw some shit right there too keep us pumped
Also i wouldnt mind a super sneaky devstream this Friday :]

Can’t wait for the hotfix and thanks again for all your hard work!!

Personally I really want to see the update on Riggs’ quest and the new items from rogue dungeons.

But, honestly, this thing is amazing. Now I will surely always use my green belt! Green belt is one of the changes I like the most in the recent patch!

@x1x1x1x2: excuse me senpai, does your cult also accepting one or two green items user also? :kissing_closed_eyes:

You are saying largest free content update ever? What was the largest update before, we just want to make comparison. How big is the 5th rogue compared to the largest Port Valbury? Or are we to expect this update to be as big as Forgotten Gods in all its glory?:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Stay tune for Zantai’s answers…

I think Port Valbury, than the Hidden Path.

I’d be glad if its as big as Port Valbury but not including the precursor areas if any.

Port Valbury’s size is the right size of a dungeon to me but to many of us it’s considered to be the worst dungeon. Thanks to its labyrinthic design and ground damage and taking forever to reach the end boss

So to ease the burden i would recommend the 5th dungeon to be more chaotic, double in size plus with more ground tentacle attacks than ever :joy:

As long as you don’t believe in the teachings of that heathen mafia you’re welcome here!

I will settle with just MOAR lore.:faction_rovers: :smiley:

1 Like