Grim Misadventure #165 - Bring them to Darkness

Yes. You should Dikkie. You should join up on Discord with everyone sometime. Praet chat is great chat. :grava_yes:

1 Like

poison warlock

Guys I CANā€™T BEAR IT ANYMORE! 4 new dungeons and tons of other stuff? FOR REAL? Zantai makes me feel GUILTY! I must buy the loyalist packs now. There is no other way I can fight this guilt! :slight_smile: Gotten Grim Dawn for a couple of bucks. Laughable. Now we get huge free update again. TAKE MY MONEY ALREADY!

i got a power ranger vibe from seeing those 8 colourful ringsā€¦

ā€œGO GO YUGOL RANGEEEEEEERS!!!ā€

2 Likes

These graphical effects are looking sweet. Want to see them moving, but i guess we have to wait for a dev stream? Or can we get a .gif :zantai:

Very cool, canā€™t wait!

Keep up the good work! Your game is amazing.

Wait 4 new dungeons and a 5th roguelike dungeon omg iā€™m so hyped thanks for everything zantai you are killing it :grinning:

Yeahā€¦totally killing itā€¦at making other people make dungeons. :smiley:

15 Likes

Cool. finally some salvation for dreegā€™s eyes.

Hopefully we will receive buffs to PRM as well.

So we might say youā€™re a dungeonā€¦master? Or Dungeon Keeper?

zantai is the rule book that gmā€™s consulted all the time.

Keep up the GREAT work guys!!

• Just gifted another base-game yesterday :+1:
2 Likes

ā€¦okay, bring on the Loyalists Pack #3 then, buying in a second.

4 Likes

Impressive! Since i just finished Disco Elisuim (cannot recommend it more) you are giving me relevant reason to hop back to GDā€¦
Hopefully the lore and the new end boss will be instrumental to the already established lore and pantheon. With such an impressive backlog of gods/demi-gods to use we usually get some random no-name new comer as a boss (Grove`s bosses for example) - perhaps a corrupted Ulzuin as a secret boss in the new rogue like? That would be quite astonishing.

1 Like

The amount of changes and content in this patch is impressive. I never expected to see this level of continued development and support after Forgotten Gods, so thank you :smiley:

this amount of content could have easily been xpac 3 and I would still be all over it even without the 10th mastery.

Please take ur time to create an end boss that would finally challenge usā€¦ and donā€™t stop adding dungeons to the main campaign hehe

Cant wait to come back play again as D4 is already looking stale and disappointing smh.

4 Likes

This is gonna be an exciting December. :slight_smile: Thanks Crate! :heart_eyes:

Level of excitement: Overdrive

Looking great as always, does the final fight take place in a volcano? :grin: