Grim Misadventure #166 - Corrupted Wealth

“We” are just you and your characters? Or anyone else?

My characters.

Thank you Crate for your continuous work and dedication towards this game. I never expected something like that in this GM. Keep up the great work. I am curious how they will work exactly and if there will be ways to upgrade the totems in order to spawn more challenging enemies/ add mutators for greater rewards.

1 Like

Yes! Please, please make those spawn in the SR as well.
I think such a system could be good to confer the shrine buffs that are currently available.

1 Like

Well you, yet again, didnt disappoint - beautiful idea for the monster totems! Yet more incenitive to farm MC instead SR/Cruci, simply amazing.

Happy Holidays to everyone and especially to the kind, talented and incredibly hardworking crew at Crate - all the best!

2 Likes

Very good idea, I’m hyped too for those shrines.
(personally I’d prefer if the existing ruined shrines stay that way, it’s fun too to have variety)

1 Like

I wasn’t expecting more content, damn. Thanks Crate Team for another present c:

2 Likes

give them an inch they try to take a mile. no.

1 Like

Great addition to GD - Corrupted Shrines are awesome and always fun to restore in-game. Now GD will be even better! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

When’s the next loyalist items pack? Crate you are amazing :heart_eyes: :grava_yes:!

2 Likes

What a great idea. Happy Holidays, Crate.

1 Like

Looking forward to more interesting campain (/dungeon?) runs.
Happy holydays to the very deserving Crate team! :partying_face:

1 Like

Well I sure didn’t expect this at all.

I’m giddy with excitement, now; been hoping for this for years!

In addition to seconding @Weyu’s suggestion to drop some of these in SR, I’m curious whether all of these Monster Totems will be randomized or if they’ll fit the theme of the area they’re in, or perhaps whether some would dispense random spawns and some would offer a unique challenge?

The possibilities! My cup runneth over!

1 Like

Really like this new feature, it will make exploring the world more interesting with those random elements and give more modding possibilities.

2 Likes

Chinese players often cannot play online together, so when can you update the online mechanism? Or why do n’t you develop an online version directly, like csgo, dota2

a55
THANK you about this!Sounds so NICE

5 Likes

This Sounds so awesome! Super excited.

1 Like

Can you change the camera’s options in the future and reduce the number of monsters at the expense of increasing their strength? Thank you for the game;)

I was one of those who requested this, so I’m very happy to hear about those Totems! :smiley:
It’s rare to see a dev team as dedicated to their work as you guys. Enjoy your time off over the holidays, it’s well deserved!

Hell yeah!

Monster Totems that can spawn Nemesis would be great!

2 Likes