Grim Misadventure #167 - A Look Back at 2019

Awesome!!! More Pets!! Please!! hahaha

2 Likes

Finally that bridge can be built!!!

2 Likes

If auto-loot for items will be implemented you go against it? Game already included most of GI functions, this logical step further.

Perhaps you didn’t notice that they specifically didn’t go that one so-called “logical step further”… I imagine they did that for a reason. Plus, they weren’t trying by any means to replicate everything GI does.

2 Likes

clearly after

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1160750/Grim_Clicker/

1 Like

Sometimes it’s just better to let it go.

3 Likes

Even GI doesn’t let you auto-pickup everything.
Looking forward for the new weapons!

Wait, so we can finally repair the bridge to Athens? :thinking:

5 Likes

Impressive list, congratulations on a great year!

1 Like

Oh man, yes, I’ve been waiting for this…EXCELLENT.

1 Like

MOAR bridge repairs! Especially that bridge over the canyon east from Broken Hills. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bridge repair and nein new items hype!!!

I hope there MOAR! lore :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The Twin Falls bridge will actually be repairable at last? Wonder of wonders. Now everyone will be able to shortcut to Tyrant’s Hold. :smile: Which could cut out a big part of the main quest line. :thinking:

3 Likes

Maybe you can repair it from the other side only after completing Tyrant’s Hold. Maybe as a way to short-cut to the area for farming purposes? :thinking:

Can’t see this way as repairable to begin with since it would really mess up the flow… that’s why Crate changed Four Hills to remove the explosive wall so you couldn’t skip Cronley.

1 Like

Wait a minute - who thought you would produce 9 ! more legendaries to go by with the new Totem system… Crate seem to always be on the edge to beat their best and get it to the next level, and on and on and on…

And then - new zone with hopefully new Arc/chapter whatever is in store + repairing bridges and buildings (one of my favorite things in the game)!

Crate - you can humble even Trump himself with your passion and dedication and professionalism!

I bow to you (with my poor hand stretched out asking for MOAR) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yup… remains to be seen how they approach it. It can be handled many different ways and it’s too early and too little info to say what they are going to do with it at this point.

As Z says in the post, about all we can do is “ponder” on it at this point.

So we need to kill Bloodfeast the Ruthless in Tyrant’s Hold . He will drop some bricks with which we can repair the Twin Falls bridge… easy

1 Like

That’s a little ho-hum for Crate… I’m expecting something a bit more involved and “new” than something that weak. You don’t drop a lil pre-hype image like that and then only task the player with killing something already in the game.

Crate usually shies away from doing something that lame.

1 Like

Ok, your version plz :smiley: