Grim Misadventure #168 - Sidelands

Here they are from screenshots of the livesteam.

3 Likes

Awesome :smiley:

Monster totems. Yay!

Always show double rares

Oh my. Thank you!

1st update of 2020 looking very promising.

Thank you @Zantai for #168 MA. Taking a chance of recognition in this thread I would like to ask in the name of polish community of GD players for one small change in the game UI - we would like to have the font in lore notes changed to smth more readable - maybe Arial with bigger size? Would it be possible to implement that? For now we need to edit database.arz file every patch on our own and that is pain in the **s. Just think about this small improvement, because now reading of lore note is a chore! Thanks! GP.

ps. here is the picture showing how we have changed that: Spolszczenie grim dawn - polish translation for grim dawn

1 Like

I play Grim Dawn on a 55" about 3m away and find the text in lore notes and the quest journal hard to read as well.

Maybe that’s something they work on for the Xbox port.

It will allow only that specific weapon to use Primal Strike, not any 1 hander.

Thanks for all the amazing content. The “always” instead of “only” option is a very welcome surprise.

That last pic :+1:

Does that mean Stormrend is the only weapon that allow dual-wielding for Primal Strike or that Primal Strike now lets any one-hand weapon by default now?

Read the 3rd post above yours.
or maybe you’re asking whether you can dual Stormrend + any other 1hand weapon
Then the answer is yes and you can use it with a shield as well.

YAY! My suggestion got added! ‘Always Show Double Rares’! Thanks a lot Crate! You people are the best!

Artists seldom get much recognition in ARPGs, most players are frantically focusing on the tasks in hand. Grim Dawn’s artists have done a superb job and this update shows off their talents even more.

3 Likes

Crate`s artists are pure geniouses! Those SR areans are neck snaping.

Coming out of checking Wolcen - no amount of uber gfx tech cant solve the simple lack of art talent!

GD for life - if i could afford it i would hire Crate to create XP3 asap.

2 Likes

Sweet! All is looking good.

items, monster totems and new cr dungeons look really amazing. I am quite eager to play new update. actually i was excited for playing it today!

i have a few questions becuase i cant contain my hype:

1. will the bridge near twinfall arrive at 1.1.6.0. If yes, please don’t spoil it anymore. Imho, it would be more hype seing it ourselves.

2. will new shard expand size of boss rooms. I could only manage sr 66 ultimate, but more experienced players can reach higher shards especially team players. larger boss rooms make progression into lets say 180 or above shards a bit more easier.

3. If possible in the following updates, can you apply search function in the world map this would make distant travel easier. for example, from fort ikon to malmouth sewers. by writing mal at world map search would yield malmouth outskirts and sewers. you can pick your location from dropdown list.

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

No, the Twin Falls Bridge isn’t coming in 1.1.6.0.

will there other bridges together with it:)

Change log NOW…please?

I don’t get mad at changes so it’s okay to post them :wink:…can’t speak for others but…