Grim Misadventure #168 - Sidelands

Glad you liked it
PraiseZantai

1 Like

leave it to crate to condense an entire genre of isekai into a single weapon.

this confirms grim dawn universe itself has uncountable number of parallel realities.

also confirms that to travel to another worlds, you need to master physical and elemental damage, and have good ability as a summoner.

“Reality… beckons, to my will” (Korvaak, casting many purple sloooooow meteors that deals huge damage to facetankers)

1 Like

Gate to many doors ed boy
GateToManyDoors

12 Likes

This would break the game. Delete it. The world is not ready.

I like Grim Dawn very much ,I hope the developers can continue to improve the map. I see a huge map and many unreachable areas。Finally, thank you for the update as always

There’s the Forgotten Gods expansion if you haven’t picked that up yet and also the 2 Loyalist Packs which have cosmetic items for the game and were specifically designed so people could throw money at Crate. :grinning: And given the response to Ceno’s poll shortly after the 2nd pack was released there’s a pretty good chance we’ll get a 3rd at some point in time.

2 Likes

Now we need Summon Truck-kun for 1.1.7.0!

1 Like

“As you know, v1.1.6.0 is just around the corner. Later this month, to be exact!”
i thought its supposed to be later this week! :frowning: no?

No. I think that neither Zantai nor anyone else from the crew said ‘later this week’.

on the 7/2 stream i heard zantai say it should drop by a couple of weeks

Yes, some time later this month. That’s as close as you’re going to get until he says it’s out.

Everybody will see it immediately when the Flames of Despair will burn through the forum with Zantai warming his hands on the pyre, snickering all the time. :rofl::hugs:

1 Like

I agree in 100%!

The 3rd Loyalist pack is great news, as are the other Crate projects.
After AoM, I am always going to be a Day One purchaser for GD content.
I’ve been trying to make some work buddies understand that a game doesn’t have to be “always online” to be “worth playing”. But :man_shrugging:, that’s their issue.
Thanks for the effort :smiley:

4 Likes

Hoping the next patch will simultaneously include the release of the third loyalist pack… Im dying to spend my hard earned Wolcen refunded money :imp:

5 Likes

“Im dying to spend my hard earned Wolcen refunded money”

The truth has been spoken here!

3 Likes

:grimacing: What happened with Wolcen ?? I was considering buying it, because the reviews are very good (at least on Steam) .

It has been discussed here (contains impressions from the release version)

Probably the best place for that

They look “mixed” to me, with a lot of reviews listing so many severe bugs that it looks more of a beta than a gold version.

Take away that discussion about Wolcen.
Since the reviews back then were very negative then out of nowhere they became mixed?
something smells fishy

Cant wait for 1.1.6.0 <3

1 Like