Grim Misadventure #169 - Frequently Infrequent

More banks space. More bank space. More bank space. More bank space.

2 Likes

So no bragging no-greens builds? :smiley: Really great news to me. Finally for us legit player there’s a possibilty to find a close to perfect green items (I hope so).
Other changes are good too. Thanks!

P.S. Shambler’s Heart for 18lvl?? And giving all those buffs to Forcewave? Zantai what a generous man are you. Please more leveling MIs of that kind !

I’m most excited for the spam Dreeg’s Evil Eye MI.

On that note, could Spectral Longswords get a tune up? And with them a little more support to spellbreakers so they can finally get even with infiltrators.

stun jacks leech MI like for example pulsing shard for AAR when?

2 Likes

Finding a build that uses two skill modifiers on one item will be fun, so many more min-maxing possibilities.
This is looking great.

1 Like

This is an excellent update, but I do sense that the game is becoming too easy in gettting the items you want. Maybe it would be good to slightly reduce the drop rate of MIs after this update.

Awesome update. The life of GD is getting deeper and longer.

no it wouldn’t.

3 Likes

We still have to see the actual drop rates, but I don’t think so right now.
Crate has always said that characters have a definite end and based on the level cap it is relatively quick to reach, but many items such as that last Legendary you need in a build, or a MI with just a good prefix can take a long time to farm.

So I for one am glad they’re making it easier to finish up characters instead of needing to endlessly farm for those last pieces, so you can move on to the real endgame of GD, which is making new characters and repeating the cycle. :slight_smile:

And for the real die-hards, after getting their triple rares they can still farm for better affix combos, or better rolls.

Stop, I can only throw so much money at the screen.

5 Likes

Sorry I don’t quite understand what it is meant by MIs will now drop with 2 affixes. Don’t they already always drop with both a prefix and a suffix, except that it’s mostly common affixes?

They will not drop with only one affix anymore.

New patch looks very green in more way than one :green_circle:

Hopefully I will do more budget builds and will farm the MI for it. Self found mode got lot stronger!

Unless I am misunderstanding the meaning of the word affix… but every single MI dropped so far always had 2 affixes?

Amulet MI will be very good if it has +1 to mastery… :stuck_out_tongue:

You got me hyped for 1.1.7 (and moar) now!

MI dev stream when? :smile:

1 Like

Nice changes! Still we need GDStash because warrants are rare and farming Kymon/Vigil/Cronley infamy take ages :stuck_out_tongue:

to be fair that is a saboteur ammy and it needs aall the help it can get.

Additionally, the new bridge lets us go hunt for: Bloodfeast, Ungoliax and Mogara MIs

Oh while we’re at it could you do something about pet affixes Zantai? They are still ass to find

This can change…

I hope so. GD comes with a great variety of builds. It’s very tempting to try each one of them and there is such a waste of time to grind some factions infamy at the moment. GDStash is a life savior.