Grim Misadventure #173 - Onwards into the Shattering

I say we need loyalist package just get something positive out of this very bad year

What? All the updates to the game haven’t been enough for you? :rofl:

i want moar moar

Something positive for me would be the release of the town builder at last. A Loyalist Pack would be nice of course, but given they’re working on 3 projects, not sure there’d be time to make one.

2 Likes

three other? I know town build game but what more game are zantai and his legions cooking on?

Should have said 2 other projects besides the town builder. :woman_facepalming: As to what they are, Zantai said his should be of interest to GD fans. The other is a complete mystery; all we know is that Grava is leading that project.

1 Like

Devs all live in America. I’m sure if they lived in another country then they would use the date convention there.

Having said that, did you know that the US, Myanmar, and Liberia are the only countries in the World that are not on the metric system?

Or… Zantai is a time traveler and just let it slip :woman_shrugging:

Well, UK is sort of halfway. :laughing: Measure some things in metres, but still use miles for distance.

reminds me of this song we all living in america :slight_smile: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjY4Wj_-Zec

I would also like to have dates written like 10 july 2020 to avoid brain damage

Was expecting this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM :rofl:

2 Likes

also good song :us:

1 Like

I dunno. It’s more about the look/style of the Plague Doctor than anything else, honestly. It’s been a popular theme well before Covid. Tho I wouldn’t want it in a sense of “commemoration”, naturally.

3 Likes

Ho ho ho merry Chthonmass, may you receive gift from Father Loggy. If you’re doing bad you’ll receive aether crystal, and don’t let Scorv take your presents.

You Rang?>

Are all of these super deep in SR where only dedicated endgame players will ever see them or can the new maps at least (if not the arenas) show up in lower shards?

One of the new Shattered Guardian Domains will actually greet players right at the start. The others are for endgame variety.

The new non-guardian areas are available in the general shard pool.

5 Likes

Amazing!! Have only tried the Arkovian Arena so far but Kutris(?) the Cruel was quite a challenge for my unlucky lvl 40 who stumbled on him & it was a LOT of kiting to be sure, BRAVO to GD devs for MOAR good times (I only died once lol)!!!

Oh, last half of year I tell my friend how much I want more snow places in game. ^^ And now I read there will be added some! Wantwantwant ^^ :cloud_with_snow: :snowflake: :snowman_with_snow:

1 Like

Can’t wait for info about 1.1.9.0.
Maybe first info about Grim Dawn 2.0.

Devs keep your good job!