yes something like that, with overseer eyeball

Mythical unassuming rock of truth
“Truth hurts, literrally”

Abilities
Throw Rock
1 Physical Damage
1.000% Weapon Damage
100% Convert everything to Physical Damage

I already called gear giving bonuses to evade. Now, the question is, will gear also be able to give bonuses to our potions? I could see class combos that struggle with a lack of innate sustain have gear options boost the quality of the potion skill, or class combos that have strong sustain perhaps having gear that transmutes the potion into something else, like a shield.

1 Like

What, so now you’re going to be able to spam Wind Devil with Eternium? Interesting.

1 Like
  • unarmed strike theorycrafter heavy breathing *

“Me when I see an ableist online. I am a Cainist.”

1 Like

It makes no sense for a chanelling skill to do DoT.

aside from pretty much all?/almost all current channelled beam skills dealing DoT, then the request is pretty clearly about getting a green AAR beam
whether or not SinSeven is then conflating acid with poison (like many players does) or actually genuinely want the main meat of the beam to be poison DoT oriented would then be secondary to the post/request, and as mentioned since the others already do DoT it being channelled and having DoT really shouldn’t be a point of concern to anyone :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Ok, they all do DoTs, but almost nobody actually builds them around their DoT parts.

DoT builds rely heavily on use of different skills and crits, both of which are in tension with a chanelling skill (DoT crits are in tension with a chanelling skill because the next tick would overwrite the crit from the previous tick)

which is again relevant to what?
the request is about getting a green AAR
assuming it isn’t just straight up the usual mixup of acid/poison any actual DoT focus would still be secondary to the request, and still wouldn’t matter considering we already have channelled skills with DoTs
“your interjection makes no sense and has no bearing on the request”, because you seemed to have missed both the green FX part and the potential DoT preexistence part anyway…
Let the man (and wife) have their green beams without the baseless objection…

1 Like

Awesome ! Now I’ll have multiple Evade charges to jump towards enemies !

ITYM “Totally Normal Rock”…

Friend, it is not about the DoT. Or that the skill even does damage. It is purely about the color GREEN on the Aether Ray and the possibility to have it … uhm, “transmogged” to the poison conversion. Idc if it doesn’t deal damage anymore, but the colors… <3

1 Like

Hmm hand crossbows? Certainly interesting. I assume you can dual-wield them same as pistols…

3 Likes

Hold up now…

1-hd crossbows??? Does this mean we’re getting dual-wield crossbows or what? This is a totally new type of weapon guys.

1 Like

Not really tho, I guess visually but I doubt they will have any major differences from current pistols. Myself I will illusion them back into pistols, my redneck ass likes guns :joy:

1 Like

Please let us just have the green AAR. :slight_smile: I have been begging for… well, over three years now. Maybe four? I don’t remember. :slight_smile: Anyways - Zantai, I beg thee. <3

1 Like

I’m guessing Onslaught is a new autoattack skill from Berserker, already synergizes with Nightblade.

If we have Onslaught just like we did in Titan Quest, can we have this node also? I am normal and can be trusted around game balance recommendations.

5 Likes

:rofl::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Can Bloody Pox get some love? Pweeeeese?