Grim Misadventure #26: An Epic Update

So, if we return to my example, each chunk have +2, but entire component will have +10 damage in spite of the fact that it consist of 4 parts?

I’m guessing from the reply here

It means that your example component with the +10 damage total will have an increased amount of damage on each individual piece to make up for the lesser amounts of pieces needed to complete.

So instead of 5 components, each with +2 giving +10, it will be something like 4 components, each with +2.5 still giving the +10.

Still just my guess from the comments about most of them not being reduced.

thanks for the interesting update !

i love the unique arts, especially the two rifles (i must find them before b12 release :furious: )

the rare components special coulour is a good improvement too. beside this i’d really like to see a NPC which allows us to remove components from items (dont’ know if it’s planned or not).

really impatient to play b12 version !

How long…
can’t wait :expressionless:

There already is one. Once you rescue Kasparov’s assistant, she will remove components from your items…

thank you;)

i didn’t notice that, you made my day;)

Of course you have to find/rescue her first. :smiley:

Thanks for the update, looking forward for the B12 release. :smiley:

Already exists, but you lose either the item or the component :wink:

Some how I missed this update. :eek:

The component changes sound good, and the new uniques look fantastic.

Yep, me too. Awesome update and really appreciate a date given for the next one! Can’t wait to try out B12.

I’m still torn if I want to keep playing the Alpha or not. I paid to support Grim Dawn, and that I’ve done pretty well out of. The Alpha keeps making me want more and more and it may spoil the game itself for me.

That said, this is looking amazing; and I’ll probably load up the 12th update as soon as it’s released.

Bit late for this update but anyways thanks for the info and I’m looking forward to B12.

Keep up the good work!

Thank you for the update Zantai… as always an interesting misadventure. By the way, awesome artwork there. :slight_smile: