Grim Misadventure #29 - Mug Shots

…hmm

If I were to number these characters from 1-6 from left to right, on the bottom row.

Number 2, 3, and 6 have the same whore mom- Number 2 and 3 are brothers, and number 6’s dad is an convict who only got out of jail long enough to get his pecker wet, and went right back in for life.

Of course. Because we all know, that being ugly equals being criminal, and that beautiful people always are the good guys. :smiley:

It’s a law of nature! Or was it a law of Hollywood? I always mix those up… :rolleyes:

law of Hollywood, same law that makes nearly every UK actor a bad guy and a US one a good,

as for the faces, certainly very good work, and congrats to the artists, stunning work:D

You’re making assumptions here…

I said their mom was a whore, and #6’s dad was a convict. You’re concluding that the kids are criminals because of their parents behavior. I’m just not willing to stereotype like that.

Very nice facework. They all look very very steampunkish (as they should) :wink:

Keep up the great work.

rofl i cant sleep anymore give me the game and 5 expasions i pay it now…)))))nice work ha ha will play this game 6 or 7 years for sure…

i love the new faces !

there are so many changes in this patch, it will be a huge improvement for the game (and i still can’t wait to see the unique arts^^)

Nice work guys! Looks like B12 will be extremely interesting with all the new additions. :slight_smile:

Three of your guesses are correct. :stuck_out_tongue:

I want MY character to look like the guy in the first row with the huge scar. Make it happen!

Haha, without telling which. :smiley:

So we are playing mastermind now? ^^

Dem prison mug shots.

One of them has to be Big Bob. :rolleyes:

Actually, it wouldn’t be terribly difficult for us to allow players to choose a head during character creation. However, it would take more time than we have right now to build in the UI. I think we may do this in the future as a patch or in an expansion.

Totally agree! First things first, no more asking and accepting, stick to the plan to get GD a real.

Oh man, that sounds awesome. The core game first, of course, but little extra touches like this would be much appreciated.
:smiley:

Oh I was totally joking, sort of, but it would be awesome to have this feature later down the line.

Totally agree! :smiley:

Uh pretty cool update. I like the variety in components a lot. Makes Diablo3 look really sad. :smiley:

I want more women!

Keep your replies on topic :wink: