Grim Misadventure #45: Descend the Steps

I’m Chinese. Support U all, guys, cannot wait to play build19~~
I have to say that in China here,especially in the forum 3DMgame, there are lots of cracked copies of Grim Dawn, which I could not endure at all.
I hope u can protect the wonderful game well and continue TQ’s success:D
At last, may I ask that when will the mode of multiplayers come?

Does the whole dungeon (levels 4 and 5) reset when I get killed in it?

Otherwise I could craft a few keys, set my rift gate at the door enter, fight stuff and get killed, enter the gate again and continue clearing out the level where I left off / got killed…

Uroboruuk’s soul must be set free, lol.

1. The first three floors are staying as they are, except for the addition of the door and the room beyond on floor three.
  2. Both of the new floors have a special boss encounter, among other things.
  3. The key will be difficult to craft, yes.

You cannot re-enter the dungeon once the doors re-seal. You will have to start a new session and fight your way back down to the door with a new key in hand.

Nice, a little farming quest. love it!

You cannot re-enter the dungeon once the doors re-seal. You will have to start a new session and fight your way back down to the door with a new key in hand.

damn, but i like the idea, that you only have 1 chance to get to the end

This + 2h weapons, Damn you I love it. What else do we have in store, I know 2h blueprints will arrive more than likely.

On a side question, any idea when you will have info about legendary items?

Sounds fun! :slight_smile: Hopefully that will be a multiplayer mod: go through a series of dungeons with more and more powerful enemies, with permanent death for the craziest players! :smiley:

That’s awesome! I like how you guys always put in new content with each build. It keeps things fresh.:slight_smile:

My first B19 character will be named Sir Robin. I’m thinking of getting him a two hander, no chest armor, War Cry and Blade Arc. Will it work out?:eek:

Aw yeah… I’m sure you’ll do just fine… :undecided:

Sounds lovely. I can’t wait to see what adventures lvl 4-5 will have!

This is an amazing idea… I truly hope that there will be blue/purple quality items that are ONLY attainable from the end bosses of these maps. Not just MI items, but blue/purple! That would be amazing, especially if they are difficult enough! Sounds like the perfect “end game” to me!

Oh great. Something else to up my death tally in this game. :eek: Good thing I don’t really care so long as I’m enjoying playing. :smiley: Bring it on - I’ll do my damndest to stay alive.

This is what I get for not reading the entire thread before posting. If I understand correctly, Zantai has already confirmed this in one of his responses. :smiley:

Dude, it’s only 4 pages! :smiley:

Anyway, here’s the quote, in case people are interested:

Nice balance though. One guaranteed attempt for those who do not farm a lot. And everyday farming for hardcore farmers and collectors in heart. Just like me, lol

“Rogue-likes are characterized by random layouts and permanent death that made the experience intense and final victory all the more satisfying”

what does “permanent death” means when playing in non-hardcore? :eek:

在群里么?···················

Fir GD, nothing. GD is not a roguelike or there would not be SC / HC to choose.

For the specific dungeon though, it means that if you die before reaching the end, you cannot simply be reborn and continue. You have to start the dungeon fresh, just like you have to start fresh with a roguelike.

i love u guys! THX

Wow another awesome feature that I wasn’t even expecting.