Grim Misadventure #49: Skills be Changin'

Zantai can you have both the unmodified and modified skills on your skill bar? Or does the transmuted skill override the regular skill?

Pretty interesting! But I prefer the old way. Just add new skills in the same layout would be great I guess. It doesn’t look pretty. Simple old skill mastery look would be much appreciated.

Likely saw it in a livestream.

It modifies the base skill, just like any other modifier. You cannot have two versions active.

Cool, so Ternion is back? With added Scatter Shot (Splinter)! :smiley:

First thought: support gems? Second: that’s 13 new skills! Nice! :slight_smile:

Edit: I hope that gem icon is just a placeholder and not a real icon for all Transmuters.

nope new ideas are always welcome to try, for the old way there will always be TQ.

keep up the good work Crate!

Nope. It’s melee only.

Very promising feature.

Just interested, are this icons final, or they will be changed? (Currently all of them have the same crystal on it.

We tried various colors and they looked like candy.

All of them being Aether Crystals makes the most thematic sense anyway.

Когда выйдет обновление b20 скажите дату???

When it is ready.

Когда он будет готов.

Careful, would hate to see this site get taken down in a copyright infringement case. :smiley:

I was wondering what the additions to the skill system were going to be, 4 “transmuters” that change key skill behavior is actually a great idea. I wonder what some of the others will do!

I look forward to seeing what the next update will show us!

Ok, thank you. It should be nice. And what’s about skillbar? Will icon be changed when you select Transmuters and what will it be? Aether candy or base one?

You select the skill, not the transmuter. The transmuter changes the skill and is not the skill itself.

Links and gems (crystals) in circles remind me of PoE too much. The game should make a player forget all alternatives :wink:

Imho, individual icons similar to ones for modifiers would be better. May be with a different shape or border. Just my 2 cents of feedback.

Not sure, they are still testing it thoroughly

“очень умно” задавать вопросы на русском…
So… VERY NICE IDEA! FAP FAP FAP

Very interesting idea and looking forward to seeing what effects this has on Cadence and Blade Arc

What a phenomenal idea… A+

Best update of the last few!