Grim Misadventure #71: Act 4 Monstrosities

Sorry for the mistake. This means that we won’t get to fight these monsters for the next 2 months. :cry:

Is there an updates on the monsters of Act 3 Chapter 3? To me, this will help me to prepare the appropriate gear to customize my character for the upcoming chapter.:slight_smile:

True, but the TQ ones have beards. That makes all the difference.

The horns and the pose of that one yeti on the left makes me want to make a figurine out of it… great work, guys !

Also can’t wait for b25, although I have to and so, I will.

“Only” the Nemeses (had to look up that fucking plural) and new heroes from the bounty system, I would guess.

Thanks for the info. I think you meant B25. What I meant when I wrote that post is referring to monsters in B26. Since monsters in Act 4 are posted in this Grim Misadventure, I wonder monsters in Act 3 Chapter 3 has been posted yet. Need no worry, I will eventually find out when I play the game with B26 updated in the future. :wink:

Oh yes, you wrote chapter 3. My bad.

Wow those are looking nasty,awesome and mythical. Thumbs up for the artist :slight_smile:

Oh!

Ahh!

UUhhhh!

-now keeps staring at the steam client permanently-

Never mind, dude! It’s alright. :wink:

It will be interesting to see CPU cores utilization in battles of b25 :smiley:

:eek: But Zantai - I’ve got to mow my lawn tomorrow! Your timing’s awful! :wink:

Darn, but these GD Yetis make TQ’s look cuddly - almost. And I love the big hands on the ghouls. All the better to grab at us poor humans with I suspect. Not easy to dodge those long fingers.

The yeti looks awesome)))).

That’s some tasty awesome sauce!

Yeah, I wouldn’t mind seeing some more snow themed monsters.

Like a furry white spider and maybe some kind snow yak/bull?

OH yesss, good job!!! Gonna try it out today ;):D:p

This got me thinking. We need some crypts, with sarcophagi, added to the game. :slight_smile:

These crypts shouldn’t be very large, maybe just a floor or two.

The Artist’s Pit - always impressed with what surfaces from that abyss at Crate. Awesome work guys, especially like the Ghoul with its’ embalmed-looking limbs! …still hoping to see Grim Dawn’s version of a wight or mummy…?! :smiley:

Aww man, those yetis look absolutely badass! Looking forward to seeing both the snow and crypt environments as well. :smiley:

looking good!

Thank glob!!

Were finally getting the update, it’s been foreva!

Woohoo