Grim Misadventure #74: From the Depths of the Void

Looks really good :smiley:

its all really good the art looks very nice but i wish that the charecter and the combat (specially the warrior 2h weapon swings) animations was less robotic it should be more fluid like in tourchlight. cuz right now thats the only down side for me.

Only the personal name Chā€™thon comes with the apostrophe. Chthonian, chthonic and any other terms are without.

That Chthonian Leech gives me the creeps :eek:

You didnā€™t give the most important piece of information.

When?

that looks really cool !

do we know if Act 4 will be in B27 ?

Nahhh, itā€™s a cutie. Worst leech ever was in blood 2. Beyond disgusting.

Dreadguards look awesome, are they big? Like troll big, or skeletal golem big?

Just had a crazy thought that Chthonian Leech is actually the severed penis of Dreadguard thatā€™s why he is so mad

Your models looks like D3 concept art level good. Pity D3 didnā€™t, lol. Keep it up!

Holy mother of badassery badassitudeā€¦ I literally canā€™t pick which one of these new monsters I liked the best!

Excellent and impressive work as aways, Crateā€¦ your game is getting more and more remarkable and epic with each update and with each tease such as this!

Thanks for everything, guys! :smiley:

Looking good ! And now I need to stack up on some vitality resists it seems.

That leech is the stuff of nightmares!

I want to see the tentacles with a mouth too. Like the monster from the movie Deep Rising. :slight_smile:

Thanks! And yes, they are quite large. . .

Awesome!, bring them to me RawRrr! :stuck_out_tongue:

Good designs, the second reminds me a HP Lovecraftā€™s creature and Diablo 2 too.

Looks great! Really exciting builds to come.

i wonder how many people are disappointed that this misadventure wasnt about the Shaman

Cool stuff, Iā€™m guessing weā€™ll see sharā€™zul unveiled in the next update?

SWEET! More new type of mobs I would like to smash up. Act 4 is shaping up to be an interesting one at the rate it is going. :smiley: