Grim Misadventure #76: Shaman Mastery Pt. 2

Awesome! I can’t wait to use that totem as some kind of “healing bastion”, while dealing damage to anythimg nearby! I take the Shock Totem modifier will make the totem zap anything nearby too? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m really excited for this mastery, but…

Damn… that’s pretty far away from now :frowning:

Mauricius: congratulations :).

Nice skills, specially Storm Pact and Primal Bond. For the ability of Conjure Primal Spirit I personally would have chosen some other beast perhaps a Yeti (previously announced) or another beast like a two-headed wolf or a griffin or a mixture of animals: reptile, bird, mammal. Another idea is a tree man, but good work Crate.

When when when wheeen???

It’s stated in the first paragraph, and again in the second to last sentence. :eek:

LOL it’s 42 days, max, and will be here before you know it.

What is this “Devotion” button to the right of the “Select class” button ?

[post=222619]We have no idea.[/post] :wink: (see the section above the last picture)

awesome !!!

FYI … don’t feed the crate trolls… Shaman was the worst kept secret… Devotion … probably one of the better kept secrets… Best to just ignore everything related to that “Redacted” button …

Hopefully Shaman has taught Crate to stop patching in information they don’t want to talk about.

Devotion, Legendaries, and most of the post 50 affixes woo.

LOL it’s 42 days, max, and will be here before you know it.

Or as I like to think of it, just enough time to have one of every other class ready and waiting to test new builds.

shaman looks like it will be very cool

i hope the summoned manticore is black like the ones from the blood grove :smiley:

^^ Pretty much this.

Shaman was never supposed to be a secret, as far as I know, because the playtesters reported the tags showing up in closed testing and they weren’t removed.

What Cavar said…AND the fact that they did the same thing with the Arcanist. Shaman probably wasn’t meant to be a secret following B26.

hum, quite the amount of healing between the totem and locust swarm transmuter, interesting. storm pact & primal spirit sound rather amazing for a melee summoner.

With occultist and items this is a lot of pets. Is pet base go nerfed in b27? If not it should be.

Storm Pact… niiiiiiiice.

It’ll probably have some absurdly long cooldown, I bet.

Looks to be a great class either pure or mixed with the soldier class. I can’t wait to try it out. Unfortunately i don’t have much time by the time b27 comes out. My girlfriend is expecting our first child, a son a future grimdawner

Best wishes to you, Mauricius…See you someday on fields of battle… :slight_smile:

Druid or warrior aligned with nature sounds great to me :slight_smile: