Grim Misadventure #77: Build 27 Preview

Waiting for b27 comrades! Changelist (preview) looks promising and for sure will make game even better. Thanks devs! :wink:

Looks like another big update is coming!

So do you mean the % weapon damage will enhance the base damage of any weapons and for any damage type? And does the % weapon damage is calculated before any other % on gear? So if you have a 1h weapon doing physical damage, would the % weapon damage from the component affect the base damage of the weapon than any % physical on gear would affect the new value?

Also, have you change the drop rate of it? Itā€™s really tedious to complete one. To be fair I dunno if you changed it in B26.

crate has officially become a AAA development team (and they are still all doing this remotely from their own houses!?!)

The skill on the Component has % Weapon Damage, not the Component itself.

The drop rate of Kilrianā€™s weapon and Component is going up in B27.

You guys are incredible.
Thanks for what you bring to your players.

Was the drop rate of plans for rare and epic components adjusted at all? After 440 hours played, mostly on B26, Iā€™ve only found the plans for Haunted Steel (so 1/6 of the available plans).

Is there anyway you could update the Armor Crafting to break out Light armor and Spirit based armor from each other like you have done with Heavy armor ?

Thanks !

The drop rate is not going up, but there will be other less-RNG heavy means of completing your collection in the future.

:confused:

Thatā€™s how it has been since the beginning.

Unless i am missing some section for armor i only have two options ā€¦ enchanted armor and heavy enchanted armorā€¦ Maybe i am a derp on this ā€¦ i wouldnā€™t put it past me

Access to fort ikon this build? Please?

Also i was wondering if that bridge at the far east end of mud row was gonna lead somewhere, now it does.

Spirit-requiring armor only exists for Helms and Torso.

Lots of changes, I am liking what I am seeing :smiley:

this game is so content rich it rivals some MOrpgs out there

another nicely written misadventure :wink:

Are you gonna scale monsters to lvl 50 in the Smuggler Passage? Would be great for 2 handed weapon builds!

I would like to see the level cap go up by 10 to 60. Then, scale areas up to 60 as well. A few new items could come out as well with a level cap increase.

Everything else looks great so far.

it seem to be better and better

Very awesome preview :smiley: Crate always keeps us on our toes of whatā€™s next, not a dull moment in Grim Dawn history!

Will the changes to the loot table algorithms affect the inconsistency of blood and tainted brain matter drops? To be clear, Iā€™m not asking if the drop rate increased, but rather if they will be less prone to long streaks of dropping or not dropping.

The reason Iā€™m asking is that I have one max-level character that almost never gets tainted brain matter and two that never seem to get blood. On my DEE Warlock, for example, horrendously poor luck with blood drops led me to start tracking them. Iā€™m currently at two bloods for nine Ashen Wastes runs, and both of those were from the same run.

EDIT: I know thatā€™s a small sample size, but itā€™s the second character Iā€™ve had this happen to. Also updated run count.