Grim Misadventure #80: Art of Legends 2

It’s OK to be lazy when you’re sexy.

“The creature that supplied these scales is believed to be long extinct.”

Hmm I am wondering if any of the big nasties in act 4 will by necessity REQUIRE a team to take them down (aka raid bosses in challenge areas). :confused:

My Witchblade eagerly awaits the sword.

They look fantastic and myself looking forward for a legendary shield.

Originally Posted by Zantai
The creature that supplied these scales is believed to be long extinct.

Oh Zantai you tease. Why do I get the feeling that this “extinct” creature will be the first thing that murders me in Act 4. :frowning: My body and mind can wait no longer for legendary items. I’m about to explode. :smiley:

I’m betting those bones in that new swamp area near Burrwitch Village also belong to that “extinct” creature. :wink:

Hell no, let me play SP in peace. Nothing in GD should require more than one player, ever.

Everything will always be made to be completed in singleplayer. Nothing is balanced around multiplayer.

As it should be.

Agreed though modding could obviously change this by adding such difficulty to the game that you’d have to play with multiple people.

I’m in agreement with you guys. I’m no fan of the raid boss concept one bit. cough Destiny cough MMO -pukes-

All of these looks nice and I can’t wait to hoard each of them, but…

Y U NO SHOW A LEGENDARY ONE HANDED LIGHTNING SWORD TOO!
:cry:

Love’em all, i’m overhyped now

Over 240 legendary items is going to shoot this game straight into the next level. I’ve said it before, but I cannot believe I have over 700 hours in an ARPG that doesn’t even have the highest tier items in them yet! Mind bogglin’.

The plan is for all of the game’s content to be doable solo, but that would be a pretty neat mod for those interested.

The Lightning sword isn’t ready yet, but here’s a teaser.

Awesome!! Now we just need to know when we can get our hands on these!! :smiley:

Sadly beside the boots and the sword the items look way to recycled for my taste. The hammer for example looks pretty much just like a “Steel Warhammer” :frowning:

Still can’t wait what the other items are, though.

Forced group content in an offline ARPG would be just dumb.

All that stuff looks fantastic.

I do miss those long post about future content with hints of lore and content written between the lines…many lines of text about the game and what is coming.

That’s why I platonically love you, my man! :cool:

I can’t wait to farm it! :smiley:

EDIT: Also…

Jason witchblade build anyone?

I would have said Casey Jones. :stuck_out_tongue:

Dual wielding cricket bats when?