Grim Misadventure #86: Empowering Old Favorites

:rolleyes: very nice -
better only with money shared betwwen characters (and materials to craftar, and blacksmith check materials in vault or bag as in GW2)

Quite a few (not sure how many epics there are to begin with) :wink:

I saw some of them in the B28 database.arz, figured there was something like this happening in the background. Looking forward to it.

Do they start at level 50 ?

ulzuin’s set looks as awesome as dreeg’s :smiley: can’t wait to have them drop !

for empowered epics it’s a cool feature but in the end they will be subpar with legendaries, won’t they ? and with all these new items to come in, won’t we need more storage space ? :stuck_out_tongue: (i love the suggestion to be able to craft empowered version from low level ones, but i understand that it would be complicated to store 200+ low level epics waiting for blueprints currently).

Wow this is super awesome! Every new Misadventure makes me appreciate this game more and more! :smiley:

Amazing work guys ! Wahoo canot wait to teste all these empowered stuff !
Keep un the amazing work ! You guys are roxor ! And we love your work so much thank you !

no, they already are empowered, there are no low level versions

probably somewhat weaker, but then you use what you find, you cannot assume everyone will have all legendaries and just use the best of those

Wow! Amazing :rolleyes: We are definetly gonna need more default stash space

Awesome +10 to all crate team :slight_smile:

Agreed. Some builds may revolve around a certain Epic item or set. For instance, Orwell’s Revolver for lightning-proc Sorcerers, Chillheart Scepters for Night Veil NB builds (though there’s a level 75 equivalent, Chillheart is a level 35 item and something that can fill the gap between 35 to 75 is highly welcomed) etc.

I think the drop rate for legendaries should be very very low. So finding a legendary makes you really happy and excited :smiley:

I totally agree with this. I personally would love to see madness get empowered as its such a cool sword. Honestly I love all the unique art and currently lower lvl epics feel like the hardest thing to get.

This system sounds great. Also that set looks glorious!

I can understand the reasoning, thanks. (I bet someone in the office asked a similar question at some point hehe)

Not that I’m complaining or anything. With all of these and Legendaries it’s gonna be an awesome looting ride :smiley:

Now all that’s left is high level Faction gear recipes :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope you’ll do something with legendary items too.

maybe add a slighly better version on each legendary item ( like Ancient Legendaries on Diablo 3 ) and add maybe some effects or something.

and make this things drop very very very hard.

would be a nice thing to farm for.

I love what you’ve done with most low lvl epics.

good job! can’t wait for B29.

Great to see a upgraded version of some old epic’s . :smiley:

OMG, incredible, I like it. great system to have more variety at the end of the game. :stuck_out_tongue:

This covers my concern with late game item hunt, we did feel fairly front heavy.

I hope we can see the return of Frizzick’s utility belt, I think we all miss its +1 to all skills, could we get that fixed :smiley:

In general love this idea.

Would It be safe to say that the items less than level 49 will be getting love?
As it looks like they are all above level 50 just like Legendarys.

Confirmed Level Increase again in B29

<3 !!!

not that it’s a surprise, you guy’s usually increase the level cap with they content releases.

What can I say ? BRILLIANT ! Thank you all !