Grim Misadventure #87: Build 29 Preview

release this at once and stop torturing me!

So later in this month, or 01/11/16 ???

Is CoF an offensive debuff??
with 25 extra devotion points comming it would be great if we can atach something to the curse.

One question, I’d you’d be so kind: how confident are you about the scalability of player skills into the final difficulty?

Your testing team isn’t so big so I’m curious. I have concerns that some skills will fall short of having any impact on late game content. Like devouring swarm.

Obviously we the players will provide feedback that will help you guys round things out better but I’d like to know how you feel about the scalability of build diversity. It can and should be expected that not all builds that can blast through difficulty one will be viable until the very end but ideally most skills will scale well with the end game gear.

I suspect it’s a strange question but I’d appreciate any general thoughts anyone from the team could share on this matter.

Edit: also could you share whether or not you plan to keep skill points at 2 per level past 50 or if they will reduce even further at another point. (And what level that’d be)

I guess you guys don’t like giving non definite answers but it’d be a nice christmas gift to min maxers to give us some time to plot out our builds in advance even if it does change again later.

The B29 game patch will be released later this month.
Next development update (forum post) will be on 01/11/16.

Have not observed anything too unworkable yet, but we will be interested in feedback, of course. We can address shortcomings with Build 30 in 2016.

Already said somewhere that 2 skill points per level is going to be 50 through the level cap for the game.

OMG ! Amazing! being the last year and near santa. there is no possibility of giving a date for b29? thanks.

Amazing!
And thank you soooooooo much for bringing the high level faction items back !

You should know better by now than to ask me for dates. I’m a married man. :o

This is all cool things but what max level cap can we expect???

Thank you very much. I must have missed that :rolleyes:
Whoops.

Good to know. I’m twice as excited now

Why is there a set of Daedric Armor in Grim Dawn ?

BTW, did you just confirmed that the level cap will be 75 ?

OMG Awesome!! Will there be any further voice acting?

are we there yet?
soon…very soon
3 years wait almost done. :smiley:

The highest level legendary will be 75, at least that’s what I gathered from the post.
Bear in mind that in Titan Quest, the highest level legendary required level 61, and that game had a level cap of 75. If I had to guess, I’d guess either 90 or 100 for Grim Dawn.

For b29 it’s 75, as said.
So it should remain the same until expansions, since we also get the new difficulties in b29.

Dont know but i think level cap atleast need to be 80 or 85.

Wut? Which armor looks Daedric?

Pretty sure I did not confirm anything. :wink:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

I can’t wait for B29 to go live.

Nice job, guys, thanks for all the hard work! :smiley:

------------**--:rolleyes: