Grim Misadventure #89: Build 31 Preview

Everything is coool!
Only bad news is that the game release gonna be after 2 weeks minimum.
Cant wait !!!

Where’s the ‘Buy Now!’ button?

…oh wait.

They will keep working on optimizations, patches, and probably start work on the 1st expansion.

I don’t want to be too demanding with as much you have on your agenda, but I’m curious whether te loot table review will affect the ridiculous amounts of duplicate legendaries. Are there any plans on revisiting legendary drop tables?
Also, what about getting lv. 50-65 legendaries in Ultimate still?

Crate will be busy cruising their yachts through a ski resort on the moon. Also survival mode.

Will modding allow to make new achievements ?

Yay, if that turns out as great as the announcement sounds promising , I’am gonna buy my Loyalist copy right away!

The improvements to the looks of the enviroments looks awesome and promising too

Looking forward to all the things in B31, but especially the environment improvements!

Anybody got a concept for DoT crit ready yet? I might make one :smiley:

Please Please Fix in this build the drop rates of Tainted Brains and correct the Pet Agro issue (pets hold zero agro against elites if I do 1 pt of damage so I end up kitting them until I die).

Should be a really simple fix.

TX

I’ve got a 2100 OA Conjurer sitting around that might be awesome when the change goes in, I’ll have to fiddle with it.

Many, many thanks ! BTW I love trees. Great work !

What a journey it’s been…and here Grim Dawn makes its final lap out of early access. I know there’s still one more Misadventure to go, but what for what it’s worth, thanks for making a game worth waiting for, for sticking to your creative guns the whole way through and cheers to Crate’s plans post-release!

Ah maw gawd! My body is ready, bring it on!

you said so :wink:

Awesome changes! Glad to see that the duplicate Epic drop bug is finally being fixed

Looking good guys, I’m especially digging the updated environments and achievements!

Man, if Grim Dawn doesn’t get at LEAST an average of 85+ on Metacritic, we’ll take to the streets!

Seriously, you guys deserve some serious recognition and financial success for such excellent work/dedication.

(I’ve had Titan Quest perpetually installed for almost a decade. That how good you guys are at making a solid ARPG)

*tips hat

gimme those achievements already! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

:stuck_out_tongue:

Looks like achievements wont have any reward? :undecided:

Not surprising I guess, so few games make them worthwhile, still a little disappointing. Just something to ignore I guess.

the only thing I regret about this game is I didn’t noticed of its existence earlier.

As always, good job guys. All of us know this WONT be a eternal early-access but you always confirmed and supported our trust.

Simply awesome.