Grim Misadventure #91: Oh How Far We've Come

Yay for B31 coming out later today!

And hip-hip-hooray for it being the penultimate build before release. Without mass testing and feedback I seriously doubted that just one more iteration would be ready for prime time!

EDIT Hmm, both models are good, but my tastes run toward the avant garde. I preferred the old Hellhound.

that hellhound looks really awesome, really makes me want to give it another try (i think my last try were just after the release of Act 2). congrats for all the fantastic work you’ve done with that game !

now waiting for the patch notes and… maybe a release date, as it’s not a very risky guess that we’re very close ?

edit : ok it was between the two posts, sorry for asking, waiting eagerly for posthaste then :stuck_out_tongue:

I actually liked how the hellhound looked, though it is crude. Briarthorn is uglier :slight_smile:

91 misadventures! that’s been a long road, guys! Thanks for your great job

Yeah :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: This time to play :smiley:

Awesome work there! Congratulations and thanks to every single Crate worker for making all this becoming real… you guys deserve every praise! :smiley:

Gief patch notes, please?

I know, i know that!!! SLEPLESS NIGHT Coming!

B31 today!!! I was counting the days and was quite sure i would wait until 29th “just a week, just 7 days more”. And then this, this is just awesome! Can’t wait to read those patch notes and drool all over my keyboard.

Great job Crate ! Thanks for making such a good game !

Please, plese, PLEASE tell me that performance issues are gone for good, PLEEEEEEEASE!!! #hype-overload

I love looking back at old screens shots. Really shows the work you have continued to put in over the years.

As a point of feedback only, I prefer the style of the original World Map. Have been playing since Build 7, and have loved every minute. Thanks everyone.

well this is exciting! Great job guys!

Just one word : MERCI ! :wink:

I second this. Merci!!!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Wow great news and i love to see the difference between than en now. Many thanks to Crate, you guy’s truly have a passion for making this game Crate :slight_smile: and giving us much more than we could ever imagine.

I love looking back at old screens shots. Really shows the work you have continued to put in over the years.

I can honestly feel a tear of happiness and sadness, the stretch is cleared.

Good luck for further ventures…after the expansions that is :wink: