Grim Misadventure #96: Pants of the Gods

Is there a reason the helms are 111 armor? That just seems low to me.

Correct values updated. Work-in-progress for ya.

We need special weapons for that fight - Legendary Clothe Pegs which can be socketed with Cleansing Bleach! :smiley: Will need something to get rid of all those bloodstains.

Amazing work folks. The fun never ends. At least I think “fun” is the right word. :wink:

*tosses in a few pairs of Soiled Trousers

Good lookin’ out man. Knew ya had my back. Just send me a text when those are done please.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I see a Problem with the MI pet leggings. Pet affixes do not roll on Pants. So… How are these going to be useful again ? No Wild ? No Subjugators ? no none of them roll on pants or any other armor piece for that matter. Medals/rings/amulets/belts. The affix table might need some work to give summoners some love in this department.

The horns on Eldritch Gaze look great, but I can’t take Covenant of the Three seriously. Glad to see Chaos Blade Arc getting more love, though! And probably my favorite part about the items is that they don’t have resists for the damage they deal! :smiley:

I see a Problem with the MI pet leggings. Pet affixes do not roll on Pants. So… How are these going to be useful again ?
By buffing your pets moreso than not. Although they’ll need to compete with Rifthound Legwraps and Wildshorn Legguards…

OMG! I can’t wait! :slight_smile:

phys requirement on gear is always TOO DAMN HIGH. and thus too limiting.

With such specific stats and a similar horn theme with different base helm models… could we be getting the ability to choose our own legendary from our class combination? Like which horns do you want on which helm to get your perfect item blahblah.

I sure hope so.

What a pantease!

Hope there is still some work going on for balancing.

FYI I noticed the lvl 30 variant of the Dreeg-Sect Legguards has +3% offensive ability but the lvl 75 variant only has +2% offensive ability.

Great news, can’t wait for the survival mode :D:p;)

who does even wear pants? I am playing this game for god knows how long and I play this game pantless (in the game and even in real life) :p:p:D

How about you hire more people so we don’t have to wait a year for the expansion? :mad:

Ignorance. Do you know how the real world works?

Stat jitter.

Well, considering out of your 8 posts, 7 have been complaining about something to do with the game I’m surprised you’re still playing it. :rolleyes: And who said anything about waiting a year for the expansion? Even if we do so what? There’s plenty in GD to keep us busy until it comes out. :slight_smile:

I think that’s what he meant, at least that’s how i interpreted it. No one will ever use even MI pants with pet bonuses because they can’t roll pet affixes, which means they’ll never compete with the items you named for pure pet builds. Maybe that’s something you can address in your mod :wink:

Side note, caster headpiece with no energy regen, eh? :slight_smile:

1. Wow, a Crate employee talked to me :-o ; and

2. Thank you!

M.I. Pants! I Really like the 3rd ones! Life steal!! Hell yeah!