Grim Misadventure #96: Pants of the Gods

Grim Misadventures continues. Big news for Grim Dawn recently as last week we released the Modding Toolset to the world!

The modding section of the forum is bustling with activity as users learn the tools and figure out their intricacies as a community. Already you can see some early efforts of users tweaking the game to their liking, and the humble beginnings of larger projects. We look forward to seeing where it all goes.

But while the players may have all they need to create infinite content themselves, this does not mean that we are finished with Grim Dawn. The team is busy chipping away at our upcoming free content update, The Hidden Path, and things beyond…

Last time, we revealed the appearances of some of the items coming with The Hidden Path. Today, you can match those up to their attributes.

Eldritch Gaze

Covenant of the Three

Previously, we also teased the addition of three new Monster Infrequents. Finally, you can find some stylish Witch God-inspired pants!

Pantaloons of the Gods (base stats, pre-affixes)

The Hidden Path will be available free to all owners of the game when it is released with v1.0.0.4, which we expect to be released by mid-June or sooner.

Like knowing what is coming up next for Grim Dawn? Check back on 05/16/2016 for the next Grim Misadventure.

Attachment: Bysmiel Pants.jpg
Attachment: Dreeg Pants.jpg
Attachment: Solael Pants.jpg
Attachment: Covenant of the Three.jpg
Attachment: Eldritch Gaze.jpg

new pants, great ! :smiley:

it all looks great, now all we miss is a date :smiley:

edit : just a detail but it seems a little weird that a heavy and a caster helm shares the same base armor value. they still look glorious though

Awesome! I can’t wait for it!

BTW

Considering the stas of this helmet… wouldn’t it make more sense if the eye glow and mark on it were red colored instead?

Because greenis associated with Acid/Poison, while red is for Chaos.

GIMMEMOARNAOOOOO!!!

Great job guys! Keep it going!

Clothes make the man, pants make the god?:smiley:

Depends who the helm belongs to, I suppose. :cool:

wait we will FIGHT the witch gods ? :eek:

that would be sooooooo awesome ! :smiley:

Somebody has a death wish. No, you do not fight any gods in this update.

But we do get to fight their pants? :smiley:

Awesome! Love the helmet. Gives something I can use other than Maw of Despair for my Witchblade. Hope there’s more Legendary heavy pieces like it!

Hoping we can get a Legendary shield with some Occultist stats. The Epic is nice, but feels lackluster compared to some of the Soldier-y Legendary shields.

:smiley:

everybody keeps telling me i dream too much^^ (although as you said, that dream could well have been a nightmare :eek:). thank you for clarification anyway

Very nice. :smiley: Keep up the good work guys.

Don’t want to wait till June :frowning: but thats ok because of Survival mode!!!

Really excited for this update :smiley:

Ohhhh, I like the way this is going… :cool:

no, their tailor before he can deliver the pants :wink:

Final boss is a Laundry Basket…of the Gods!

Incoming skill, Basket Unweaving.

Really looking forward to the update guys!

Why do I feel like anyone running an Aether Ray spec is hitting 26/16 without even trying?

Well of course not we haven’t been ascended yet, but when we have it’s rumbling time !!!