Grim Misadventure #97: Patch v1.0.0.4 Preview

I can’t wait for the hidden path. The changes for the auguments seems interesting.

The changes for augments was much needed, thank you! As well the better drops and less junk for Ultimate is most welcome!!

Would it be possible to give us some sample max scene file as guide lines to speed things up? Example; one scene of a weapon where the pivot points are located. one scene of a town (devils crossing) and a scene with a full rigging of the main character.

Thanks ! Great news about augments !

I love that you are still balancing the game.

I hope my faction choice was correct :smiley:

Sounds awesome guys. Thanks for keeping the updates coming!!!

When 1.0.0.4 comes out, does that mean that we have to make a new character for all the benefits of the patch?

Woot woot new patch,mods need more hours in the day to keep playing :stuck_out_tongue:

oh. I can’t wait for new content

No new content? Lazy d–

ohwait. ._.

No, don’t worry.

On the bright side, this covers some of the things we were thinking of touching down the line and may have saved us some/a lot of time.

#we’relazydevs

Everybody will have access to it

Access yes, but for those who did not back during the early phases, what will happen I wonder

So awesome!

Honestly and (my personal thoughts on it) I think they are just going to say screw it and make it accessible to everyone by default. It’s such a big thing that was unlocked it would be pretty retarded to lock out newer buyers from it simply because they weren’t aware of it to take advantage of being an early backer.

It just seems ridiculous in hindsight to make it only available to this segment and noone else. I suppose they could end up making it a dlc that newer purchasers would have to pay for it but I am secretly (and now not so secretly) leaning toward the view that it will simply become a game mode available to everyone by default.

The original KS wording doesn’t seem like it was entirely foreseen/thought fully thru at the time. It would be nice if they’d clear the air on the subject already tho once and for all.

We shall see.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

If I’m not mistaken survival mode was advertised as “free for all backers” during the kickstarter, which would mean that it’s just payed DLC for everyone that wasn’t a kickstarter backer.

Ya. But they’ve remained mum so far on exactly how they intend to approach it and I really wish they would end speculation about it because that’s all we’ve been doing for a while now so hopefully they put their stance out there before much longer.

And honestly there is quite a bit of confusion from people on what it means for non-KS backers when they first read it.

Honestly, Paid or unpaid DLC, I will be getting the survivor mode.

So, aslong as it is not overpriced, like alot of other DLCs, then I am a full supporter.

Agreed and no doubt. I didn’t know of the KS in time to back it then but I did support thru the Loyalist tier and then some and I would happily still buy it as dlc if I had to. I don’t foresee them pricing it outrageously if they did.

My only issue is lack of knowledge on their intentions. Perhaps they don’t even know for sure yet.