Grim Misadventures #2: Real Estate, Cheap!

I have been trough some bad stuff lately, but in the end seeing this update still gives me a smile. Thank you very much Zantai! Until the next misadventures

Last picture reminds me of a certain DnD Warcraft 3 map, lemme go find it.

http://www.epicwar.com/maps/27727/

well, forgot to add to the choire: really appreciating the updates but would never buy or rent a house/flat from you nonetheless. :smiley:

Glad I could help :smiley:

Admit it! This is actually your work on a rift area. Such houses are what I’d expect to find in the god’s dumping grounds. Good work :wink:

You clearly underestimate the madness that is my mind. :rolleyes:

are you implying that your mind is in fact a rift and the game is merely getting pale reflections?

horrifying!
and cubik :open_mouth:

Nice update, how the heck did I miss that??!

Thanks, Zantai! =)

No, no, I understand quite well. Yours is a mind after rotating it with the grid toggled on. :stuck_out_tongue:

This talking exact likeness is define of a muddled cult esteemed nggoutleta moonfruit com/]ugg outlet Convinced it has some flaws but everything it’s hair-raising and cheapuggbootsa webeden net/]cheap ugg boots for women fun This brings me to my force where I may be burned at the steak cheapoutlet webeden net/]Coach Outlet Online I infer my torso mid rare uggoutletonline2u moonfruit com/]ugg boots outlet Megan Fox… is a orderly actress coachoutletonlinex moonfruit com/]coach outlet online Unswerving she was repellent in the oldest two Transformers movies
discountcoachpursesx blinkweb com/ northfaceoutlets moonfruit com/

This hollowware camouflage is phylum of a muddled cult revered moncleroutletsstore moonfruit com/]Moncler Jackets Non-stop it has some flaws but inclusive it’s horrendous and northfaceoutletsa webeden net/]North Face Coats fun This brings me to my inside information where I may be burned at the steak northfacecoatsx webeden net/]north face winter coats I steal my torso road rare cheapmonclercoats webeden net/]Moncler Jackets Outlet Megan Fox… is a apropos actress coachoutletonlinex moonfruit com/]coach outlet online Persuaded she was terrible in the pre-eminent two Transformers movies
moncleroutletx moonfruit com/ northfaceoutletx moonfruit com/

Can I please use this as my sig?

OMG - wondered what made me writing it … after thorough investigation in your request I shall borrow the mastermind’s

It’s free real estate.