Grim Misadventures #6: Of Rats and Zombies

These look like they are going to end up being a real challenge, and fun to fight. Since there’s not a ton of them,(66) I’m guessing they make multicolored loot rain. :smiley:
Oh, and give my compliments to the modelmaker.

very cool ive never seen unique monsters with special abilities in any ACTION RPG this is a revolution for ARPG

I think 66 of these little beauties is quite a lot, and probably way more if Crate didn’t have the extra full time staff like they have now. or maybe we would have seen only a handful, but anyway, 66 is a lot, and should easy spice up the game no end

Great work as always, Zantai. And yes, yes I would like more explosions. Thanks for asking. :smiley:

Great work Zantai. I really enjoy reading your blogs. maybe they could be included in the frontpage? The page wasnt updated in months. :slight_smile:

I’m loving the fact there’s gonna be unique abilities on those heroes. It really adds a lot to the game. You actually are looking to fight one of those meanies more when you know you ain’t just killing the same mob again which just is scaled-up version of regular one.

I’m seriously hoping there’s gonna be some rare last-difficulty end-game heroes that are truly horrifying in terms of skill-set and looks. I’m at least expecting some huge AOE meteor storms or something similar. :wink:

Always a delight to face off something new even after dozens of playthroughs, and if it’s a epic scale rare discovery, it’s exciting as hell!

You should give Baldim the red tinted skin as that’ll match his red chaosy attacks better. :rolleyes:

Just to add my appreciation - your blogs are an entetaining as well as informative read. Thanks Zantai.

I love that first pic, all the small rooms :slight_smile: Excellent stuff.

IncGamers Admin and Grim Dawn Watcher
IncGamers Grim Dawn Community

Nice. Crate Entertainment FTW!

You forgot to add the third option to the poll which is obviously “Yes.”

I will keep coming back for whatever you put up if you can continue to have those great write-ups.
“…two hero monsters, great way to leave a tombstone…”

Bravo! :slight_smile:

just voted for the skittles, you can keep the monsters and bring the epic as I think skalds singing about monsters is also cool, not to mention much safer.

those training dormitories remind me of the Matrix. we’ll need monsters, lots of monsters, and maybe a '65 GT Shelby…

OMG, Flamingo monsters!

Go ahead, make my day ! :slight_smile:

Yet another great update. I don’t know what to say that others haven’t already… other than to say keep the updates coming. It’s great to see the progress being made.

Looks like the vote is in (even though I wanted to see more hero monsters)! Are we gonna get that lowbie epic item post today? :open_mouth:

100% agree with this.

Absolutely fantastic. The fact that they all have special skills and their own animations and skins is great! I love that you aren’t cutting the players any slack when it comes to the fights atleast it seems like it :smiley: