[Grim Tools] Builds

The thing is he still has the infamous defamatory article on his website. Looking at it makes me think he’s better off on his own.

Considering he was accused, and in one case at least proven, of taking someone else’s build here on the forum and claiming it as his own … no. That wasn’t what got him banned here though; it was interfering in a moderation decision regarding the one build of his that was left on the forum. As for his one-sided rant on his website, the least said about it the better.

@Rakso Since GT only takes builds from the forum then pretty obvious there won’t be as none of Requnix’s are here.

2 Likes

Only wanted to make a joke in here, but apparently forum is too serious.

Medea is always serious - no matter whether it’s on the forum or on Discord.

3 Likes

:wink:

But we’re off topic here so … back on it!

1 Like

Amazing! I can’t wait to have mine added to the archive!

Thanks ! It works well. I tested it on Vivaldi browser, and no problem to find a build :slight_smile:

Build compendium is now translated to several languages, thanks to all community translators:

• Italian
  • German
  • Czech
  • Spanish
  • Russian
  • Japanese
  • Korean
  • Brazilian Portuguese

You can find language selector at the bottom right corner of the page.

4 Likes

I’ve added couple more filters to Builds section.

You can now find beginner, leveling and hardcore build guides, as well as filter by source type (GD Forums or YouTube).

4 Likes

You can now filter builds by relics as well. Apparently there was a bug that caused them to not be included in the item list.

3 Likes

Hi, I think it is imperative to add a search by damage type!

Yes, second this.

Currently, only able to search by “Weapon Damage Type” and not just “Damage Type”.
(Bleeding is a little difficult to search for as is not a weapon damage type).

It would be cool, but it’s not possible currently, because all info regarding conversions is on client side, e.g. items / set bonuses that grant conversions. Hypothetically it can be done, but this will require a lot of work. I’ve added this to my todo list though.

2 Likes

And, strangely, I can agree with him.

Could you please also parse the tags (beginners-guide) or even budget in the title when identifying beginner builds? (Asking selfish for myself, as my builds only use “Budget” (instead of beginner) in the title and almost always the beginners-guide as tag)

Good point. It’s done. This change is retroactive.

3 Likes

Thx :slight_smile: (10 char)

I think we could use MIs being selectable in item filter because sometimes they are often build defining.
For example Barthollem’s Gavel and Spectral Longsword - Items - Grim Dawn Item Database.

If that’s too many items

• shoulders

• boots

• belt

• pants

• chests

could be dropped because they never define a build.

1 Like

Do you know why your crawler did not find this build? [1.1.9.6] Just Another Physical Retaliation S&B Warlord [SR85] [Ravager of Souls] [Callagadra]

Could it be because of the way I added the grimtools link (and the way the link is than expanded) - as this is the only difference to my old builds?

Yeah, looks like you quoted the link. Crawlers skips all quotes in forum posts. That might be the reason.

1 Like