Grim Tools Challenge Nr.1 (Health)

Optimised devotions. Did you know that Giant is bad for health? Well, it is THAT bad for health. Man, this devotion suck .

exactly :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Not to crush the masochistic approach of farming it in-Game but doing it this way is far more accessible and less time consuming :slight_smile:

I think that`s it.

Man, y’all are making me feel inadequate here.

(Devotions could probably be optimized by quite a bit)

e: This is a theorycrafting challenge guys, obviously you’ll never get all this gear in-game, and even if you did the build would suck because you would have no damage or resists or OA/DA or… anything other than health actually.

Okay, I have no idea how I would go higher than this. But this is pretty dang high.

Okay, I have no idea how I would go any higher than this. But this is pretty dang high!

Aw heck, one of my rings didn’t have a suffix. 150k+ :cool:

The “winner” of the challenge should propose another challenge next: OA/DA, resistance etc.

I am ready for the armor challenge!

edit: nevermind

Damn son… :cool:

I was also informed by my friend that I showed the build to (idontwannaknow0 in case he’s reading this) that I forgot to put an enchant on the belt, adding that brings it up to 153317. He had another change that pushed it even higher but I feel weird about including that since I didn’t come up with it. If you add his change as well you can hit 154958.

Think it would be interesting to see an Ultimate viable build (Crucible/SR optional) using only rares and MI’s, no Legendaries at all.

I started completely from scratch when FG came out and I’ve been only using rares/MIs. Going pretty well thus far. I’m only level 70ish and at Warden in ultimate ATM. I’ll have plenty of time this weekend to hit 100 and dive into SR so we’ll see how that goes.

Just like I saw in the build that didn’t take any masteries, you’d need the right affixes on every piece for maximum coverage.

Thus far defense has not been the issue, I’ve got nearly all resists maxed in ultimate without augments. Damage is lacking but devotions are less than optimal which doesn’t help.

I hope your devotions route is legit. :wink:

If they gave you a few more days I’m certain you’ll break 200k…

:slight_smile: Best legit result from Ptiro is 143794 hp, numbers like 160k only achievable with “Ignore devotion requirements” function in GT

FreezardB already sent me his link … his devotions are legit and possible in-Game :slight_smile: