GrimSheet: Endgame Build Table - ETE edition [v1.41]

Dark One by virotmaglan is under Ritualist in the table but it’s a Cabalist

1 Like

Memes aside, the Chinese GD playerbase is huge into running EX Crucible and high SR shards. I don’t have many of them saved as they were very similar to other builds already posted, but I’ll check and see if there are any where I can demonstrate a higher SR level or a completed EX Crucible run that wasn’t there before.

I’m not sure who the player in this video is, but here’s a Pierce Cadence Blademaster completing SR 100.

3 Likes

Okey, @AlkamosHater, now we got you!

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/eZPq3yJN - extracted the calc.

another indirect proof, that AQC is the worst WPS and lowers your DPS.

1 Like

Btw, the chinese love researching their stuff and I’m pretty sure someone in there ran extensive tests on aqc.

i think at this point everyone already has done tests on aqc and came to the same conclusion that it sucks.

Unless you invest it(and if you got high base weapon damage). But since it’s a Cadence build so I’m not sure.

Though I had good results on my Belgo BM with Derma Slicer and with DM Dervish.

But if you happen to have good WPS like MA and ZT(recently) and if you need to select one of them to keep pool under or even %100; AQC isn’t the best choice. It’s only works well after you invest 11/8 w/o modifier. maybe before 1.1.7.0 patch, it was worthless, now it has some value if you can spare skill points to invest it.

This is such a great effort, props to you grey!
Having retired since the pandemic, I surprised that you can still find my builds, especially knowing that I never post my build in the compendium.

Hopefully 1.1.9.0 is interesting enough to make me play again…

6 Likes

thanks!
I hope you will return with 1.1.9, the upcoming patch is ought to be intriguing, given the latest events.

@thejabrixone holly molly who do I see here :scream:

1 Like

Just showing up to let you guys know I am still alive and well… :crazy_face:

4 Likes

LIES! image

4 Likes

Yes, good thing to know :smiley:

I can’t confirm the Grimtools until it gets back on maintenance, but here are more videos from the same builder:

Spite Blademaster beating EX Crucible & SR90.
Physical AAR Battlemage beating SR95
Fire(?) EoR Paladin beating EX Crucible and SR85

I know there are others, like Vanquisher’s Templar beating SR90, but it will take me a bit of time to compile everything, especially as some videos hide the Grimtools pretty well.

EDIT: I don’t know your stance on using consumables for Celestial fights, but a different builder beats Ravager and Callagdra with Doom Bolt Pyromancer.

1 Like

This guy got 2 buffs in these videos so it’s not naked crucible, just additional spawn.

I see everyone doing 4+3 but how about 4+4 for fast builds that never die? It’s sustainable indefinitely if you don’t have to buy blessings every 4 runs (full cycle) but can buy them every 5 runs if I checked correctly.

1 Like

Ulzuin blessing is mostly hated due to the fact that in most builds it allows you to basically just skip energy management.

@grey-maybe In next update you can add mogdrogen kill and 5:56 naked crucible for stoneguard warlord.
There is EoR retal in my warlord thread too and I do not see him on the list.

What about deleting retal hate tax :rofl:

i’m going to update everything near the end of the day.

No
weirdswamp

4 Likes

Great, for glory of Warlord!

Summary

weirdswamp

2 Likes