[GrimTools] Build Calculator

There was an issue with char upload after the recent update, it’s fixed now.

• The issue with devotion procs bound to item granted skills, where bindings are lost if build with such setup is edited and then shared, is finally fixed.
3 Likes

An issue with latest build: Epic Browser - devotion screen hangs on load.

There were no changes neither to devotion screen, nor to the underlying rendering logic in calc, so the issue is on your end.
I just downloaded this browser and webgl renderer used for devotion screen throws some errors. There might be something odd with webgl support in this browser, I might look into it in a week ort two. You can use other browsers in the meantime.

You’re right. Seems to work ok in Firefox.

GT updated to 1.1.9.4

6 Likes

GT item db / calc were updated to 1.1.9.4 (hotfix?)

2 Likes

Perhaps I’m blind but where is the share button? Does that require a login or standalone client nowadays?

It’s on the sidebar with some of the other buttons. Looks like 3 sets of dots connected together:

That will generate a URL that you can copy and forward to others.

Huh, yeah I don’t see that.

What browser are you using? Shows up for me just fine on Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge. Any browser extensions you’re using perhaps?

2 Likes

Chrome, might be ublock origin blocking it? Might be it.

Currently I am getting a HTTP 522 server error when trying to use the build calculator. Can anyone confirm that, or is the issue on my side?

I tried to get to it a little while back with no luck. Didn’t let it run long enough to see what error it threw up.

Right now it seems to work again - that was quick! :slight_smile:

There was probably something wrong with server connection, timeout or smth. I’ll look into it.

1 Like

Thanks Dammitt. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and thanks for all your work on grimtools. :grava_yes:

2 Likes

Now I get a popup with “Unable to connect to the database”. Help? :slight_smile:

This should be fixed. Hypothetically this can happen again in a day or two :confused:
The root cause is known and it will be fixed within the next couple weeks.

Edit: The server was running out of ram for the database. I’ve upgraded the server, so this issue should no longer be a problem.

1 Like

Works like a charm again! Thanks for all your work. Without Grimtools the game would be so hard to enjoy to the fullest extent.