[GrimTools] Build Calculator

:rofl: I didnā€™t understand shit, but Thanx anyway! :rofl:

Naaa, no offense meant, Iā€™ll try to get thi sin my head. If itā€™s possible I find a way :wink:

This is very complicated. I forget it constantly. Just copy the whole thing and change the middle part.
A site generating these complicated expressions similar to [Tool] Search Assistant for Grim Tools (https://williamburdett.github.io/pages/regex.html) would be useful.

3 Likes

Itā€™s tiny if you zoom out, but it has a rather normal size on default zoom (supposed to be the same size as in the game), so I donā€™t think thereā€™s any need to change its size.

1 Like

Sorry, I donā€™t really want to because I donā€™t think it has any place in build calc. I donā€™t want to add any specific logic to generate an item to make builds ā€˜sortaā€™ viable; otherwise anyone can just select an item and then two random affixes. Same goes for skills.

Fair enough! Thanks for the reply :slight_smile:

GT updated to 1.1.9.3.

7 Likes

Bug report - Thereā€™s no Burning Justice proc listed under Procs buffs while wearing Justice set Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.3) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator Works in-game.

Thanks for the report.

Iā€™ve set up a discord server (I shouldā€™ve done this long time ago), and I would appreciate if bugs are posted there, cause I can easily miss stuff in here.

3 Likes

GT will be unavailable for the next 10-20 minutes due to an update.

Edit: Update is finished.

1 Like

There was an issue with char upload after the recent update, itā€™s fixed now.

• The issue with devotion procs bound to item granted skills, where bindings are lost if build with such setup is edited and then shared, is finally fixed.
3 Likes

An issue with latest build: Epic Browser - devotion screen hangs on load.

There were no changes neither to devotion screen, nor to the underlying rendering logic in calc, so the issue is on your end.
I just downloaded this browser and webgl renderer used for devotion screen throws some errors. There might be something odd with webgl support in this browser, I might look into it in a week ort two. You can use other browsers in the meantime.

Youā€™re right. Seems to work ok in Firefox.

GT updated to 1.1.9.4

6 Likes

GT item db / calc were updated to 1.1.9.4 (hotfix?)

2 Likes

Perhaps Iā€™m blind but where is the share button? Does that require a login or standalone client nowadays?

Itā€™s on the sidebar with some of the other buttons. Looks like 3 sets of dots connected together:

That will generate a URL that you can copy and forward to others.

Huh, yeah I donā€™t see that.

What browser are you using? Shows up for me just fine on Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge. Any browser extensions youā€™re using perhaps?

2 Likes