[GrimTools] Build Calculator

Judging by the screenshot, there’s some sort of font scaling in your browser. If you change reduce font size in browser settings somewhere, then you’ll be able to see all text in there. There’s no other workaround, because all sprite/image sizes are fixed and are not based on relative font size.

Bro Thank you! I didnt even think about my font scaling but that’s what it was. Appreciate the help

GT was updated to 1.1.9.7.

7 Likes

It seems I forgot to add the translated GT files to the Portuguese translation zip file when I updated it to 1.1.9.6. I just updated it to 1.1.9.7 and added the files. When you have time, please add Portuguese back. Thanks.

I updated all tools adding Portuguese except for the world map, it will be updated a bit later.

1 Like

Grimtools build calculator stopped working for me in Chrome, both on PC and mobile. Every link is a default clean character page with none of the buttons being interactable. Works on god forsaken Edge, though. Any idea what could be the problem?

Just do a full refresh (CTRL+F5) and it should work again. Might have to clear cache for the site on mobile (or try ‘switch to Desktop version’ and back).

Doesn’t work, still blank character. Also clearing out cash for previous week (when it was still working for me) didn’t help.

Does it work if you open the link in a private window?

Can you check dev console in any browser and tell me what errors are shown in there?

Same thing for me on firefox

Same question to you then.

I don’t really know what dev console is sorry

In Chrome its called “DevTools” and can be opened via F12 (Shall be same in other browsers or just google for the correct key). On top of that sidewindow there is a button to show console output.

Uncaught SyntaxError: “” literal not terminated before end of script calc.js:11:1160

Today i woke up and everything is back to normal. No chrome updates, no system changes. No idea what happened.

I reuploaded calc files, this might’ve fixed the issue.

And no update to offline version sadly :frowning_face:.

I’ll wait couple more days for any potential bugs to fix (plus translation updates) and then try to build offline versions for all tools.

3 Likes

Hello, how to localize Reign Of Terror series? For example, Chinese