[GrimTools] Build Calculator

I usually don’t bother using it when wearing Pestilence, maybe that’s why I’ve noticed just now.

Hey @Dammitt just curious if you can take a look at using Dissenter browser for GrimTools. It’s based on Brave and worked great for the past few years, but hasn’t for the past month or so. I’ve looked at site permissions and have allowed everything I can see. Despite that, nothing shows up for the GT links and nothing can be interacted with. This is what it looks like:

I know you’re very busy and appreciate any help you can provide in getting it to work again.

This browser is pretty old (it wasn’t updated in 2 years), so it’s not aware of latest js spec and can’t load certain scripts. I rebuilt calc using older js spec, so it should be working now.

1 Like

It works! :sunglasses:

Thanks @Dammitt - much appreciated! (It’s my hidden second browser at work for GrimTools :laughing:)

1 Like

Hello, @Dammitt, are there any plans to update offline version to current patch? Or you wait for 1.1.9.7 to come? Thanks.

Hey! It’s actually a technical issues with building offline versions on my end.
I’ll try to find some time this week to tackle these issues and provide offline versions of all supported tools for the latest patch.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your work and tools. I want to ask, can the offline version be accompanied by Chinese? How can I add it?

I have an immature idea: it would be perfect if these tools could directly read the localization language packs .ZIP of various countries.

Offline versions of all tools that are available now (except for the map which is in English only) include all localizations that you can see on the site, so Chinese should be there as well.

I’m stuck trying to figure out how to display all my resistances; I have a 4k monitor and have had UI scaling issues in other games. Has anyone had this issue or know any fixes?
P.S. I tried zooming with my browser and it didnt work

Judging by the screenshot, there’s some sort of font scaling in your browser. If you change reduce font size in browser settings somewhere, then you’ll be able to see all text in there. There’s no other workaround, because all sprite/image sizes are fixed and are not based on relative font size.

Bro Thank you! I didnt even think about my font scaling but that’s what it was. Appreciate the help

GT was updated to 1.1.9.7.

7 Likes

It seems I forgot to add the translated GT files to the Portuguese translation zip file when I updated it to 1.1.9.6. I just updated it to 1.1.9.7 and added the files. When you have time, please add Portuguese back. Thanks.

I updated all tools adding Portuguese except for the world map, it will be updated a bit later.

1 Like

Grimtools build calculator stopped working for me in Chrome, both on PC and mobile. Every link is a default clean character page with none of the buttons being interactable. Works on god forsaken Edge, though. Any idea what could be the problem?

Just do a full refresh (CTRL+F5) and it should work again. Might have to clear cache for the site on mobile (or try ‘switch to Desktop version’ and back).

Doesn’t work, still blank character. Also clearing out cash for previous week (when it was still working for me) didn’t help.

Does it work if you open the link in a private window?

Can you check dev console in any browser and tell me what errors are shown in there?

Same thing for me on firefox