[GrimTools] Build Calculator

Same question to you then.

I donā€™t really know what dev console is sorry

In Chrome its called ā€œDevToolsā€ and can be opened via F12 (Shall be same in other browsers or just google for the correct key). On top of that sidewindow there is a button to show console output.

Uncaught SyntaxError: ā€œā€ literal not terminated before end of script calc.js:11:1160

Today i woke up and everything is back to normal. No chrome updates, no system changes. No idea what happened.

I reuploaded calc files, this mightā€™ve fixed the issue.

And no update to offline version sadly :frowning_face:.

Iā€™ll wait couple more days for any potential bugs to fix (plus translation updates) and then try to build offline versions for all tools.

3 Likes

Hello, how to localize Reign Of Terror series? For example, Chinese

World Map now also includes Portuguese translation.

1 Like

Hypothetically if you have all translations that are needed for RoT mod in the localization files that you upload to Crate, then I can just enable translations for RoT for Chinese and rebuild all tools for RoT. I did something similar for GL-S4 with another language and it seems to be working.

OK, this is the Chinese language pack I am using. Since I donā€™t know which text is required, I have uploaded a complete compressed package for you to choose from. thank you. :handshake:
Chinese_ROT_0720_for_GD_119x.zip (1.4 MB)

Ok, Iā€™ll look into this.

Desktop versions for Build Calculator, Item Database, Monster Database, Pet Database and World Map were updated to 1.1.9.7.
You can download them here.

4 Likes

thanks a lot!

Thanks! :+1: However, when I try to update my 1.1.9.4 copy through ? ā†’ Check for updates, it shows ā€œCurrent version is up to dateā€ message. How can I update it safely without erasing saved builds? Or transfer them into 1.1.9.7 program?

Update button doesnā€™t work unfortunately, but it just redirects to the website. You can just go to downloads and get the latest version. Your saved builds will stay intact, donā€™t worry.

3 Likes

Thanks for information! Iā€™ve just found where all builds are saved, not in program directory :sweat_smile:.

Thanks for updating the offline versions. They are a bit laggy under Linux but usable.

Hi Dammitt,
I have created a Japanese localization file with the D3 mod translation texts added. It would be great if you could use this for the Build Calculator.
1197_japanese_ja_D3_01.zip (1.6 MB)