[GrimTools] Build Calculator

Many thanks this great tool!!! :smiley:

I appreciate the effort as well Dammit! Thank you for creating and maintaining this for so long :smiley:

Many thanks for your work and dedication

Great tool, many thanks!

Small question/request - is there a possibility to raise devotions cap in the tool to post-expansion 55?
Can’t see any harm, and it will let us theorycraft better for the next few weeks.

Awesome, man !

Seems like level cap is still at 85 though, do you intend to up that to 100 as well?

Cheers! Thanks for the good work !

Yeah, I should probably update caps for easier theorycrafting, but this will have to wait until tomorrow.

So they will some day??

They will be definitely added on expansion release day. Maybe there’s a chance that Zantai allows me to add them some time before release.

Thanks for the mastery update! Hope you get to update the items soon too.

All limits were updated to the ones you’ll see in the expansion. First I thought about adding an option to switch between vanilla and expansion, but this involves too many extra checks / char resets etc., so decided to just update them globally.

Edit: Some people reported that certain skills from new masteries can’t be bound to celestial powers at all. There was indeed an issue in data that was also fixed.

Thank you for updating! Everyone is looking forward to upcoming expansion while watching your tool. :smiley:

Thanks for the update, Dammitt. May you also add Inquisitor seal baff bonuses?

Here are the new German files …

Oops, I forgot… the Japanese file is this, thanks. :slight_smile:

Can’t these sentences be translated?
Also, could you display translations of expansion parts?

Yeah, this is fixed in the next update.

I can, but only if the translations are available via in game language selector, meaning that if you upload them via that translation uploader thingy, I can include them in the next update.
Regarding not translated texts - I’ve added “no item selected” to tags_calc file, tags_itemdb was slightly updated as well.

Sorry if this has been answered before, but have done a number of searches and don’t see it.

You talk about loading a save game file. Is there anyway to save a particular build as a file, so you can load it in the future? Or am I missing something?

Currently, I’m creating a build, then saving the link somewhere for when I need to refer to it. But then if I want to make a change, I can’t figure out how to save it, and just end up generating a new link. So inefficient I have to think I’m missing some obvious solution.

Thanks!

OK, I’ll wait until the expansion release.
Now, here are new Japanese texts, thanks.

Do you want to save the results of the calculator?
If so, you can copy the URL displayed by clicking on the link icon among the small icons on the upper left of the screen.

Here are the new polish files :slight_smile: