[GrimTools] Build Calculator

Is the option ‘highlight monster infrequents’ working? I cannot see any difference checking/unchecking it

Checked

Unchecked

Maybe not a big difference but it’s working.

Thanks. But… I thought it would work also on the “main char page”… sad face :frowning:

Okey, polish files updated.

But, question: what the hell is “SpawnWeight”? Is it about frequency of spawning or…? Please explain this tag to me… cause… I don’t get it… :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, it kinda defines the probabilty to spawn a pet of the given type, currently this is used only for “Raise Skeletons” skill from necro mastery since there are 4 types of skeletons that can be spawned by it. I just used the internal game term, maybe not a good choice.

Here is Japanese update. Only changed text. :slight_smile:

It may be related to this sentence. I am interested in actual display.
“More powerful minions may be raised with higher skill rank.”

Heya Dammitt,

Love the tools! They really help when planning builds. Thanks for all your hard work on makign this for the community.

I have a question. When can we expect the new items for expansion to be loaded into Grimtools Online?

New update:

• Added Ashes of Malmouth expansion content and changes coming in 1.0.2.0
  • Removed “Show pet skills/attributes” option, displayable pet skills/attributes are always shown
  • Added an option to view all pet skills/attributes, even the ones that aren’t displayed in game
  • Added an ability to view all pets granted by skill - just press [Tab] to switch to the next pet while the skill tooltip is being shown. Such skills also display spawn weight values. Currently the only skill that can spawn more than one pet is “Raise skeletons” from necromancer mastery.
  • Fixed a small issue with damage conversion logic
  • Just a reminder, the search form in devotion view has been reworked, now you are able to search for needed stats in stars/celestial powers or search by constellation name

P.S. An offline version of build calculator will be released in a week or two after expansion is released.

Yes, holy shit, finally!

i love you

Yay! Tnx for update :aws:

Thanks for all the hardwork! :wink:

I can hardly contain myself. Absolutely amazing Dammitt and Crate :smiley:

Thank you and everyone involved so much for updating this for the expansion. I do have to report a bug, though that should not take away from how absolutely amazing of a job you all have done.

Would you please look into how armor is calculated? I have two builds using the new classes, and though I’m wearing caster gear for the most part, my armor rating is almost triple what it was pre-expansion. I can’t tell if it’s part of the new components or there’s something that’s accidentally multiplying the armor’s multiplicative bonuses. Spoilers below for an example:

To give an example, my Ritualist is wearing a Mythical Dread Armor of Azragor and its armor jumps from its base value of 1908 to 4763. It seems impossible that the new components could raise my armor by 2.5.

Thanks for the report. The issue was fixed.

First, thank you for the update. :slight_smile:

I think I found a little bug. I made a Screenshot, hope this will help.

Would be a really nice item though. :wink:

This issue was fixed several hours ago, cleanup your cache and the bug will go away.

Okay, sorry…didn´t know that.

Well, it’s better to report a bug than to stay silent. In any case there’s an excessive caching issue somewhere on my end, so for some people fixes appear only after hard refresh.

Edit: I’ve completely disabled caching for .html files, hopefully this should solve the problem with caching in future.

Mythical should be a separate category tbh, to reduce the legendary clutter.