[GrimTools] Build Calculator

This is the Chinese translation, please add. (Corresponding version: GD v1.0.1.1)
Thank you!

This might be asking too much but are there any plans for a monster database?

Thatā€™s one thing from grimcalc I really miss.

Itā€™s the first time someone requested it. There are no plans currently, tbh I just doubt that itā€™s worth the effort. Personally Iā€™ve never used monster db in grimcalc, although Iā€™m not an active player to begin with.

not sure if Stormcaller is still around, but I used to use the Monsters databasefrom grimcalc

also not sure 'til what point it has been updated but I liked to see the monsters I can encounter from which faction.

here you can also find a few monster types

I might implement this at some point ā€” it sounds not to difficult, but will require some time. Although for now I should probably focus on fixing existing issues, e.g. some hidden skills on pets are being shown in db/calc, but not actually used in the game, and this logic will be needed to properly display monster skills and calculate their stats.

I really appreciate your work. It would be really helpful to me if there were a way to toggle +skills from items on and off so I can see the base values for peopleā€™s builds. On a related note, a way to remove gear all gear could also serve this need and be otherwise useful.

Just press and hold [Ctrl]+[Shift] to view base values.
I agree that an option to remove all gear or at least a quick way to remove a piece of gear would be handy and might add it at some point.

Iā€™m hoping Iā€™m just missing something but with TitanCalc you could click on the mastery bar at certain points to auto fill the mastery bar to max instead of clicking 50 times. Does that feature exist with GrimTools? I was thinking I could just click on the number associated with various tiers, but that doesnā€™t do anything.

Shift+Click will advance it by 5.
Shift+Right Click will reduce it by 5.

Hi Dammitt, I updated polish UI. Please put in the next realease.

Take Care!
GP.

Hey! You are just in time, Iā€™m about to update to 1.0.2.1.

Cooool! :slight_smile:

Updated to 1.0.2.1. All translations were updated as well.

Wellā€¦ ā€˜show pet attributes and skillsā€™ are still not translated after the last update. Can you say why? :?

Yeah, tag name for this string was changed, because the string was changed, but some translators missed it. Iā€™ve renamed this tag for Polish, renamed for German (although the translation is still old), fixed this tagā€™s translation for Japanese.

Very fine! :slight_smile:

The item database is not working for me since yesterday.

The build calc is perfectly fine but the
http://www.grimtools.com/db/
database is completely blank and pretty much uninteractable.

Can you try to now? If it still doesnā€™t load, clear your cache or make hard refresh for the site.

You work fast man, itā€™s all good now.

Thanks.

Amazing work on this!

Is there any way to toggle gear based skill points when looking at the skill window?