[GrimTools] Build Calculator

don’t thank dammit for the game :wink:

You’re literally being a dick towards Dammitt at this point. He does have his own life, so you should not try to speed him up.

If he hasn’t got everything prepared, it’s gonna take at least 7 days for him to update GT, otherwise up to 7 days depending on if he has time or not.

Chill. The update will be live soon. The build with OK preview was ready a week ago.

WTF do I need to tag every joking/sarcastic post so you fucking understand?

Patiently waits for the pet database instead…

Oathkeeper mastery preview is now available.

Awesome! Thanks man :slight_smile:

The best!!

Hmmm. Is the offline version also get updated?

EDIT: anddddd, the answer is no :(.

Any idea when will you update for the offline version, dammit?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Hi,

I’ve sent you a PM regarding the latest Chinese translation for your use to update it to the newest BD simulator with language files attached.

If there’s any problem, PM me back please

:D:D:D

Thanks, you are great!

Probably on the weekend.

Minor update:

• Updated Japanese translation (FG)
  • Added clear indicator for pets that can’t be killed — you’ll see “Invincible” tag instead of its health (You’ll see this change in item and monster db as well when FG is released)

Thanks for the update.

In the complete Japanese version, a constellation sub-name with a color code is displayed. The constellation of English noun version has no problem.
Is this a problem with translated text?

seems like devotion proc chances are incorrect?
tainted eruption is definitely more than 15% at max level

Proc chances don’t scale with level at all. They scale with your mastery skill cooldowns.

Yes, they are incorrect, they are supposed to differ based on bound skill, but that’s not implemented in public gt version yet, so it shows base proc chance. It’s been 90% finished in my internal build for ages, but I don’t have patience to figure out why the formula doesn’t work for certain skills, that’s why it’s still showing base chance.

Found an error with blade arc modifiers, as shown here https://www.grimtools.com/calc/eZPW74gV

It should be 330 added bleed over 3 seconds, but the calculation doubles it somewhere to 660 over 6 seconds.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, I searched the thread for blade arc mentions and found nothing, so I thought I’d mention it.

Found a weird bug. The AoM prefixes for amulets (Magestorm, Stonefaced…) won’t show when I choose to filter by both Magic and Rare affixes, but show when filtering by Rare only.

Edit: Looks like the reason is the list only show a maximum of 1000 items…

The spirit requirement also seems to be off here. In-game it is 295 but only 293 on grimtools https://www.grimtools.com/calc/w263qO8V #literallyunusable

Similar happens if you equip two Spectral Bludgeons for added Frostburn dmg to Trozan Skyshard. It seems that the algorithm adds the dmg values of the sources and then multiply it with the number of sources: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/eVLDnjGV