[GrimTools] Build Calculator

Ok, cool, thanks for the replay!

When using the standalone / offline app, i find that it’s scaled too large and the Search button is off the screen, out of reach. Does a way exist to “zoom out” in the standalone app?

It’ should be possible to change zoom level:

@Dammitt I outsmarted your calculator:

• raise mastery from 32 to 33

• then you can Shift + Right Click to lower the mastery more than it should be possible

p8RJT6ltQJ

@Dammit another bug Infiltrator, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.4) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

I cannot remove Ultos nodes when not Ignoring Devotion Requirements even the free node.

I see 1.1.9.5 on the top left but I can’t seem to see 1.1.9.5. Also when I share a link, it seems like 1.1.9.5 on the forum like this Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.5) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator but not in grimtools.

1 Like

Since I couldn’t find this using search, I’ll leave it here for anyone else that might be searching -

I was getting a NW.js error after manually updating the offline Grimtools. Nice easy fix, just go to users\ [name] \appdata\local and delete the gd-calc folder.

Awesome tool Dammit, thank you so much for your efforts.

1 Like

Hey, have a problem with save on checklist “unable to parse save file”, what should i do?

I can’t seem to scroll down and click devotions etc, looks like this.(on mozilla)

1 Like

can confirm it’s borked in chrome & edge (checked that too just in case).

Strange, it’s fine for me in Edge

and Firefox

No need to scroll at all.

Sorry for the inconveniences. I’m not sure why this happened. I just pushed a small fix today, nothing major. I’ll look into the issue and provide a fix in 3 hours when I get back home.

4 Likes

no worries bro, I actually came so addicted to grimtools that this resolves my addiction for using ur tool at least for 1 day. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This should be fixed now.

Scroll problem solved yes but I think something else got broken

Strange, I can’t reproduce this. Can you check developer console for errors (F12 or ctrl+I or smth like that)? I tried in incognito mode and there’s no issues with no cache.

This basically means that script wasn’t fully loaded and cached like that by your browser. It’s odd that this issue wasn’t resolved after I pushed a new update :confused:

Well I don’t know anything about these kind of issues so I can only trust you; but if it’s not an error that occurs on every browser or every other user you don’t need to hurry for a fix; I can live a few days without grimtools I suppose :stuck_out_tongue:

Can you refresh calc page now and check whether this error is still there?