[GrimTools] Build Calculator

everything seems okay now thanks

1 Like

Have one or two smaller issue, the first is rather new (iirc, last week it still worked fine for me), the second older

Additional skill boni are not visible in Edge but visible in Firefox (image from Edge)

the following errors were shown in the console (likely unrelated)

Righteous Fervor etc display false charge levels (30% is displayed two time, so the last charge level is missing)

The website doesn’t load for me. Constantly getting “www.grimtools.com took too long to respond”. Randomly it does load but very rarely. Didn’t have this issue a couple of months ago, using Edge

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Strange, it works fine for me with Edge.

It works for me right now after reloading the page for half an hour. I’ll just download offline version to be safe

Very weird. Could try clearing your browser cache and see if that helps.

This has nothing to do with GT server, but rather your ISP connection. Someone reported an exact behavior couple weeks ago and apparently it was related to user’s internet provider, because through VPN the website worked without any issue.

Yeah if it isn’t a server problem then it is probably ISP. The issue is consistent between various devices and browsers. It seems to work right now so it’s good. Playing GD without this build calculator is like breathing without air, thanks for your work

Is there a simpler means of the calculator differentiating which amount of skill points are contributed from items vs character skill points? At the moment without taking off a build’s equipment it seems just to show the blue combined total. Either a toggle all item bonus points or a white + blue # / max # display (perhaps in the tooltip) would help.

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Just simply hold down the Ctrl + shift keys.

Thought there must be something simple I was missing, thanks!

Hi, just wanna ask if the build calc will be updated to 1.1.9.5?

currently it is still showing game version 1.1.9.4 although the build version can show 1.1.9.5

and by the way how can i search for item with -xx % certain damage? the item database advance search function doesn’t seems to have this filter

Yeah, it seems a bit confused Dammitt.

Also I noticed that on the Spear of Heaven constellation 4th node it shows only 10 aether damage in the calc while ingame it’s 62. I can’t even see when it would have just been 10. Last change I can see to Spear of Heaven was back in 1.1.6.0 in February 2020. :woman_shrugging:

Hi @Dammitt,

I see Grimmer has released a few patch’s for the D3 mod, but these appear not to have been updated on Grimtools. I did message Grimmer about this & whether he has spoken to you. Any chance this will be happening soon?

The prefix “Elementalist, Druid, Trickster, and Warder” does not appear at 1h Dagger or Scepter list, but spawns at the medal prefix list. Idk if this is a grimtools only bug or if the game simply does not include those 4 mastery prefixes for some reason.

Updated to 1.1.9.6

6 Likes

Hi @Dammitt,

Grimmer has released a few patches for the D3 Mod (4.1 Update 2). Any chance this will be pushed to Grimtools soon?

Thanks.

Yeah, I’m aware of that, Grimer has contacted me. I’ve been busy with LE Tools update for quite some time, so I wasn’t able to update GT for D3 mod. I’m having a tiny break now, but rest assured I’ll provide an update soon.

1 Like

Will there be a support for Dawn of Masteries mod?

hey, chance for an updated offline version?