[GrimTools] Build Calculator

Thanks! I’ll include the translations in the next update.

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

@Matougi @gregory_portman Translations were updated.

1 Like

TY Sir! Will check later if everything works all right.

Offline/desktop versions of all tools were updated to 1.2.0.3 and are available for download now.

4 Likes

thanks, much appreciated!

I don’t know if I’m missing it, but is there a way to see a build and hide all the +skills from gear? I just want to see the build and not have to hover over every skill.

If this has been asked already, apologies, the search on this forum software is bad (overriding ctrl-f is a crime)

Ctrl+shift keys

Thank you, that helps a lot! Be nice if it could be on/off all the time, but this is a big help

you “can” sort of, with the offline version… press ctrl+shift, then click somewhere that is not grimtools

Thats working with online version as well. I’m pressing and holding Ctrl+shift then switching to GD and then releasing the keys

Hi Dammit,

Here comes a update for german translation:
Grimtools_DE_20231209.ZIP (11.7 KB)

1 Like

This kind of download without localized language has no practical value for non-English players, I hope it can be equipped with multi-national texts.

Here is the Chinese translation: (refer to the German format)
Grimtools_ZH_20231224.zip (8.8 KB)

I’m not sure what you mean. Every desktop/offlinw tool except for world map has an option to change the language.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll include it in the next update.

1 Like

Well, I am mainly talking about the world map. My English is not good, sorry!

Hello guys! Have a little problem here. I’m unable to load a character from save file in the offline/desktop version.

Great tool! Here are just a few suggestions that I have.

1. Item filters (Required Player Level Range, Item Level, equipped skill buffs, etc.)

2. A toggle to only show selected Devotion stars. It is sometimes hard to see which stars are selected (This is an issue in the game as well for me.)

Hey.

I get a popup on starting build calculator (offline/desktop v1.2.0.3 / 64bit).

"Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js."

I guess its a Java-Problem?

Can’t load char from save file. (Error Message: “Unable to read save file”) same as rusthic mentioned.

tryed to solve it by deleting the gdbc files in C:\Users{username}\AppData\Local\ to let the calculator create new files.

The popup doesn’t appear anymore, but still can’t load chars.

Win10 / latest GrimDawn-build

:cry:

@Dammitt, how about resurrecting the web API? just JSON.stringify() pairs of variables from the page (for example, “gt_Z” for items)… ideally, I would also like the recordIDs of all DBRs of the item.
I would like to add my own extension for chrome, so that next to each link leading to Grim Dawn Build Calculator it would show the presence of the required items in the database of my stasher, like this

1 Like