[GrimTools] Interactive World Map

Hi dammit. Is there any chance that you will add lore scroll locations in your map?
That is the only reason I still use maphack over your map nowadays.

Uh, they were added last summer.

Hi Dammit. Any update for the offline map version? The offline map will help me a lot coz Iā€™m not always connected to the internet. Thanks for the calc by the way.

Thereā€™s no ETA, but thereā€™s no difficulty in doing this, just proper repackaging, cause as I said some time ago, I wonā€™t include all translations in one package because it weighs a ton so I wanted to split by language. In the end itā€™s just a matter of my free time. Iā€™m hoping to release it in the near future.

Will wait. Thanks again.

Just realized that!!!
Thanks so much for the hardwork!!

Update:

• Updated to the latest patch 1.1.1.1 which includes all FG content
  • Added ā€œChallenge Areasā€ layer
  • Adjusted map parser logic to detect destructible objects that contain unique items and lore notes as valuable chests
  • Corrected detection for monsters that have MIs, e.g. Rift-Claimed Adherents that drop Dark One set are now detected properly and are shown on the map

Thanks! And I totally missed that secret area south of the conclave portal ;-; And some other obvious ones :derp:

What would be authors opinion about adding ā€œsmugglers basinā€ act1 burrwitch outskirts in the list of exalted stash.

It has supreme stash, isnt that as good as exalted? Maybe the game has more supreme stashes?

I actually have no idea how devs classify the loot internally, but in game files this classification is not always correct. Currently all ā€œvaluableā€ chests are the ones that either have ā€œBossā€ rarity, locked or contain unique loot. Iā€™m aware of at least 2 chest that have item pools thatā€™s on level of ā€œBossā€ chests but they have lower rarity.
And since I donā€™t wanna hardcode, I wonā€™t manually check such chests and add them one by one. Same goes for the chest youā€™ve mentioned.
I might review the logic for valuable chest parsing in future.

Yeah no worry, that miniboss left an impression because he is more difficult to kill than kriegg on normal difficulty where he constantly slows you down and run speedā€¦ tried running that cave with few other characters but he didnt dropped something special from chestā€¦ best run gave me 3blues 1 from him 2 from chest, and worst gave 0 blues. He is just hard to deal with while leveling in normal difficulty.

Updated to 1.1.2.2. Offline version is updated as well.

i also get the message with the chrome browser today, all grim tools, all 6 page says in the chrome browser:

not safe and the https symbol in the bar is red

Edit:

Google Chrome ist auf dem neuesten Stand.
Version 74.0.3729.131 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)

Iā€™m using desktop version, and i canā€™t see any maps, just markers on black screen. Any solution?

What windows version are you using and are there any AV in your system?

Windows 10, whats AV? Antiviruis? No, just default Windows Defender.

Well, the img files are located in the folder ā€œtilesā€ in app directory. If they arenā€™t there, thatā€™s odd and you should redownload the app and extract the files again. If they are there, then I have no idea why the app (chromium specifically) canā€™t read the files, might have something to do with platform specific security conditions which chromium tries to respect, but itā€™s just a wild guess and I canā€™t test it, because Iā€™m on win7 myself.

I donā€™t know if you wanā€™t help filling this in or what not. Just found that Zanbrant, the Ascended (part of the Bounty: The Wardenā€™s Slaves) is not on the map. He is located just north of his notes, between the pillars. Thanks for the great work!

Thanks for letting me know. I donā€™t manually add any stuff in any of the tools, thereā€™s probably just a bug in the logic that extracts relevant monsters from bounty tables that should show up on the map. Iā€™ve added this to my todo list.