[GrimTools] Item Database

Good afternoon

cof cof :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I know I did the same thing last time, but honestly I wish Crate would let Dammit update the tools before they announced it so when they did he could have it ready for the website. Crate should feel the pressure not Dammit.

Perhaps Dammit like to have it this way? Like performance under pressure kick

I didn’t mean to “pressure”
Just maybe having him saying something about when he has the time to do it

@Dammitt

thank you for doing such a great tool :wink: !!:cool:

No exact ETA on the update, but hopefully later today, there’s still some stuff that needs to be taken care of.

Dammitt doesn’t sit here 24/7. Just pressing on him to say something is literally being rude towards him and not respecting him at all. You can ask nicely and wait like a civilized human being for him to respond.

Just to make things clear, if you care about people, and you want to get some information, treat them the same like you want to be treated. I wonder what you would think if someone would just come to you and do the same you did to get some information. Switch places with Dammitt mentally, I come to you and say

• what would you think? Most likely “this jerk either tries to be a dick or be funny”. If you think you didn’t do anything wrong, go do the same to Crate, enter a thread where they talk more strictly about FG and say
  • I bet Crate will be super happy to see it and give you exact release date and maybe even a free key for the expansion.

To clarify, I am not defending Dammitt in any way. I just hate people who behave like you did and therefore I responded with hate-ish message.

Implying he didn’t have a heads up. :rolleyes:

Dude is doing this in his free time for your benefit. Maybe he chose to have a weekend off or something. :eek:

Then why request that data such as “Dropped from: <insert monster name here>” be erased since that adds more work? Just curious

And who requested that? :confused:

I didn’t request anything specifically, but Dammitt believes, and I strongly agree, that some fun things could be spoiled by the degree of datamining Grimtools does.

So anything hidden is once again his efforts done in your best interest, rather than his own.

Interesting. I’d have thought that would have been caused by you if anyone. I guess spoilers could be harmful to some people’s experience but grimtools reveals so much I always thought of it at as a “use at your own risk kind of thing”.

Implying you gave him a heads up Friday. :rolleyes:

I’m just saying it would be nice if you guys could coordinate with him. :eek:

Do you know anything in detail how they communicate with each-other?

I don’t understand how people can be unsatisfied with a free product, with high quality features, no ads and run by one person on his free time.

It’s updated by the way :slight_smile: hype hype hype hype hype ! (I won’t sleep)

DB was updated with FG content and balance changes in 1.1.0.0.

Except the new build was available only on Sunday morning in my timezone and I had other stuff to do. :confused:

hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyype

I will reiterate here as well:

Expect that some changes are still likely to occur between now and release (some already have since this build was made), so what is now in Grimtools is not fully comprehensive of what is in store for V1.1.0.0 and Forgotten Gods release.

Holy hell, these changes to some skills giving then cooldown and increasing power is one of the best additions ever to this game!
I’m not a huge fan of spamming stuff, so maybe now I’m giving PRM a chance!